***The Official Lyon v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

75 mins: Lyon now look like a beaten side having been completely blunted by a Rangers side who have taught them a lesson in finishing skills.

74 mins: There's no time for Lyon now to launch a comeback - the game is as good as over now and the Rangers fans are enjoying their party in the stands.

I love being a ger, my phones going daft with celts hibee's jambo's all still calling us shite

I took the time to remind them of this

Formed in 1873, Rangers were the first club in the world to win more than 50 league titles. They are also the most-honoured football club in the world, having won 107 trophies in total.

Rangers hold the world record for number of domestic league championships won, racking up 51 titles.

They hold the record for domestic trebles, with seven so far.

Rangers won their 100th major trophy in 2000, the first club in the world to reach that milestone.

Have competed in European competitions in more seasons than any other British club, 46 times as of and including 2006-07.

First Scottish club to qualify from both the Champions League group stage (2005-06) and the UEFA Cup group stage (2006-07).

75 mins: Lyon now look like a beaten side having been completely blunted by a Rangers side who have taught them a lesson in finishing skills.

74 mins: There's no time for Lyon now to launch a comeback - the game is as good as over now and the Rangers fans are enjoying their party in the stands.

Lets not get to complacent. It's not over until the fat lady sings.