***The Official Lyon v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

90+2 mins: It's all over and Rangers have claimed one of their most impressive European victories in recent times having crushed Lyon 3-0 at the Stade de Gerland. It's a fabulous night for the club and they thoroughly deserved the three points having taken their chances superbly and produced a resolute and heroic performance at the back to deny the French champions on countless occasions.

90+1 mins: Only the Rangers supporters are singing now. They made the trip hoping for a draw at best, but they're now celebrating what will be an incredible 3-0 triumph.

fantastic performance against a top side. May not be as good as they were but they played a very attacking formation with quality players like juninho kallstrom etc. a 0-0 draw against them would have been a damn good result. To win 3-0 is amazing.

Best away European performance I can remember. Well done to Walter and the boys.

If Hemdani doesnt start on Saturday it will be a disgrace tho.

Pardon my French, but:

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!

I was watching the Barcelona game because Lyon wasn't shown on Belgian tv, so I didn't know the score.

Then I saw the highlights of Rangers, I jumped out of my seat and started dancing around the living room :D

MON THE GERS!!!!!!!

Amazing night ..... amazing result.

2nd team to beat Lyon at home for 20 European games, no-one gave us a chance ... lets shout loud & proud.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE !!!!!

Amazing night ..... amazing result.

2nd team to beat Lyon at home for 20 European games, no-one gave us a chance ... lets shout loud & proud.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE !!!!!

:rangers: :rangers: :rangers:

Your move strapon!!!

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: