Cousin

my team;

McGregor

Hutton Cuellar Weir Papac

Hemdani

Naismith Ferguson Adam Beasley

McCulloch

We would not have got two of those goals then :bouncy:

"We failed to create clear chances," Juninho said. "It's a hard time we haven't been going through for a while. We should try to fight for the third place in our group. The UEFA Cup could be interesting. We have to be realistic."

Wow

Who cares what who?says!...

WE ARE THE PEOPLE! :bouncy: :bouncy:

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :rangers: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

I just flicked onto the Arsenal game oon ITV4 to see the score

1-0 Arsenal against Steaua and the commentator says "This will be a wonderful result for an away game in Europe"

Wait until you see the full time scores coming through mate then you'll see a real good away result ;):rangers:

At FT he (Peter Drury) said "an object lesson in european football away from home delivered by Arsenal football club" :craphead:

"We failed to create clear chances," Juninho said. "It's a hard time we haven't been going through for a while. We should try to fight for the third place in our group. The UEFA Cup could be interesting. We have to be realistic."

Wow

Great result for you guys, a clinical job. You played the game we expected you would play and we never found the solution. It is clear we are weaker compared to what we used to be. Abidal, Malouda, Tiago, Wiltord are gone; Coupet, Cris, Fred are injured... obviously it doesn't taste the same. We didn't play a bad game, iwe were just not good enough and we were not very lucky either. We'll fight to the end, Juninho is just being realistic if we consider the table tonite but we still can be proud of our boys ! Always.

Guest orangpendek

alas it was not some english chap but our own patrick barclay...revealing a bit more than he meant to, i feel.

re:the english guy who said it shows how bad lyon have become

Wow

Great result for you guys, a clinical job. You played the game we expected you would play and we never found the solution. It is clear we are weaker compared to what we used to be. Abidal, Malouda, Tiago, Wiltord are gone; Coupet, Cris, Fred are injured... obviously it doesn't taste the same. We didn't play a bad game, iwe were just not good enough and we were not very lucky either. We'll fight to the end, Juninho is just being realistic if we consider the table tonite but we still can be proud of our boys ! Always.

Compared to what we used to be;

Gazza, Laudrup, McCoist, Gough...etc ;)

We were the better team on the night :)

alas it was not some english chap but our own patrick barclay...revealing a bit more than he meant to, i feel.

re:the english guy who said it shows how bad lyon have become

Yea i seen that, idiot!