Celtic v AC Milan thread

It was right at the end of the match so I don't think uefa will change the result but i hope they're made to play behind closed doors for the rest of the comp! (tu)

that would be funny!

inters punishment for a flare hitting dida was the result given as 3-0 to milan and been made to play their home games behind closed doors for the following season.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, dont see it, he was like Jesse Owens until he realized his team might benefit from play acting so then, all of a sudden, he feel to the ground. Hope he gets a long ban for that

Quite simply this has surely gone on long enough - you are merely on here to wind people up

Oh for goodness sake, will you stop this? What have I said that is wrong?

It would be refreshing bauba...if just for once......you managed to apply the same moral repugnance at the bad behaviour of Celtic fans as you do towards fans of our own club....instead of being merely dismissive of their behaviour. The incident tonight DOES fall under UEFA's remit unlike the moron making the Nazi salute.

Can we have any debate on here without this argument continually recurring? It looks more and more like a witch-hunt.

Bauba isn't defending the Celtic fans, just saying that if Dida dived, he can't be beyond reproach which is fair enough.

We might not always agree with each other on here but everyone has the right to an opinion without someone jumping down their throat

Ancelotti said that Milan will not be taking it to UEFA and that they are not looking for the game to be replayed

Did he down a few pints after the game?

If it was us we'd be banned, taken out of europe for ten years and everyone would hate us.

But cos its celtic ..oh no...thats fine!

Sorry, dont see it, he was like Jesse Owens until he realized his team might benefit from play acting so then, all of a sudden, he feel to the ground. Hope he gets a long ban for that

Quite simply this has surely gone on long enough - you are merely on here to wind people up

It would be refreshing bauba...if just for once......you managed to apply the same moral repugnance at the bad behaviour of Celtic fans as you do towards fans of our own club....instead of being merely dismissive of their behaviour. The incident tonight DOES fall under UEFA's remit unlike the moron making the Nazi salute.

What is more morally repugnant to you then, a nazi salute or a fan running onto the pitch. Now, neither are right to me but I get disgusted by the salute and actually quite gleeful over the other because Celtic will get punished

If Dida had been a man tonight though and chased the Tim off into the arms of the police, we would be sitting here laughing at it. Basically, I think Dida has ultimately hurt himself and helped Celtic by the way he acted tonight, unless something comes up that we have all missed.

Did that not happen in a World Cup game, keeper was hit by something but he had a rajor blade in his glove and cut himself? Maybe wrong like

Yeah. Think a flare or something was thrown on and he went down and cut himself. Game was abandoned I think.

Memory failing me but it might have been in S America. I think it was an international game?

Quite.

One leads, the other follows close behind.

Need a breath mint David?

Ancelotti said that Milan will not be taking it to UEFA and that they are not looking for the game to be replayed

Pretty Irrelevant, UEFA will still hammer them.

exactly. if the mhanks get away with this it will be a complete piss take! we all know dida over reacted but the bottom line is a fan shouldnt be coming onto the pitch and they certainly shouldnt be putting their hands anywhere near a player!

... we don't know the facts to a great degree... BUT WE DO KNOW that fans shouldn't be on the pitch.

Agreed - make no mistake, Celtic will get fined on this - but I bet you that UEFA will take their "fine record" into consideration lol.

I reckon Milan do not want to take the matter further because they know how it looked on the TV when Dida went down.

Did that not happen in a World Cup game, keeper was hit by something but he had a rajor blade in his glove and cut himself? Maybe wrong like

Yeah. Think a flare or something was thrown on and he went down and cut himself. Game was abandoned I think.

Memory failing me but it might have been in S America. I think it was an international game?

Mere trivia bu there you go MG!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roberto_Rojas

C

an we have any debate on here without this argument continually recurring? It looks more and more like a witch-hunt.

Bauba isn't defending the Celtic fans, just saying that if Dida dived, he can't be beyond reproach which is fair enough.

We might not always agree with each other on here but everyone has the right to an opinion without someone jumping down their throat

Because the focus of the debate is being lost.

I couldnt care if Dida dived...its of little or no relevance.

A Celtic fan...not for the first....or even the second time....has invaded the pitch and laid hands on a player of the opposition. Ironic that their current manager was a victim of such an attack.

Furthermore if people wish to take strategic positions and issue moral judgments over certain incidents involving our own fans it - would be refreshing to see that applied consistently.

If you dont like it SC - Im sorry but tough.