• thomson
    • hemdani
    • as good as each other
  2. 2. who should get a start?

• thomson
    • hemdani
    • both
    • none

Everyone of those players played their part and heart out. However for me, Hemdani was the best player on the park, Thomson was superb also. When Hemdani play's Rangers play, Thomson plays and that allows Ferguson to concentrate on his game.

All three should always play!

I agree with both playing. Thomo plays the scottish game while when their backs are up to it hemdani really shows his class. Why should we be without either of those aspects every week?

Every week is a CL final.

Every match is must win.

FOLLOW FOLLOW

hemdani was awesome last night but i have to say that was one of thomsons best performances since he joined and i think playing alongside hemdani helped him a lot. I would like to play both as much as we can.

Personally i would have Hemdani in my team before anyone even Ferguson. Thought Thommo was excellent last nite and has got a lot going for him and in a 3 he would be in there but if its 4-4-2 then Hemdani n Ferguson for me. Do you think Wattie may change his tactics in the league though 2 accomodate Brahim n play 4-3-3???

Hemdani and both for me, Thomson really seems to up his game when playing along sided Hemdani. Which leaves those to holding and Fergie pushing forward (as seen against Caley). The problem with playing all three limits our options elsewhere and we end up with the much maligned though very succesful 4-5-1, given our performances against Hearts and Motherwell, perhaps we should be playing 4-5-1 away from home?

I agree with both playing. Thomo plays the scottish game while when their backs are up to it hemdani really shows his class. Why should we be without either of those aspects every week?

Every week is a CL final.

Every match is must win.

FOLLOW FOLLOW

what he said.

I dont see the need to play 2 anchormen in the SPL against any other team but Celtic, or at Pittodrie, Easter Road and Tynecastle.

I also dont see the need to play Hemdani in the SPL at all other than Celtic and until we depart Europe, as teams who come and scout Rangers become increasingly ignorant to the fact that he will play against them in Europe. Its a classic out of sight out of mind ploy to the opposition by WS.