Nacho on the move?

Gid

According to the rumours spot on the BBC website, Nacho Novo is considering a move in January if he doesnt break into the first team.

Would hate to see him leave and hope he gets more time on the pitch in the coming weeks.

Guest The Brown Brogue

He wont be the last either if pish like Adam and Whittaker continue to start games in place of better players.

Novo should definitely be more involved than he has been so far.

Drop Whittaker into the reserves for now, and give him some games at right back. He's now back up to Hutton in my eyes, nothing else. I'd start Novo, Naismith, Beasley and McCulloch all ahead of him at right mid.

It would be real shame to see Ncho go and i also think it would our mistake to let him. He is someone who will fight for the team and give his all for 90 minutes or more. Hehasn't done anything this seasn that warrants not being in the squad and did very well when coming on as a sub. Must say i feel sorry for the wee man when you see some of the "players" being picked before him.

Guest The Brown Brogue
worst thing is, he can agree a new contract somewhere else in january because he can go on a free

He's obviously not being offered a new contract at Rangers so good luck to the wee man, hope he gets a chance at a decent side.

Yet we can somehow offer Adam a 5 year deal and basically beg Burke to sign his new deal as well?

Crazy.

I think most people would be upset to see him go. He puts in far more effort than anybody on the park did on Saturday. He may not be the most skillful but he scores goals and works his a*se off. Chases everything. The only place Whiticker might outdo him is in the air.

Unfortunatley he wont get more starts/games and he'll probably go as a result of this. He should be in that team before the likes of Adam and Whittaker are. They could learn a hell of a lot from the wee man. If those two even had the enthiusiasm and passion of Novo then we'd be a hell of a lot better off!

Nacho should start on the right instead of Whittaker as far as I'm concerned, hell I think at the end of this season he could go for Scottish citizenship and as he doesn't have any caps could be picked for Scotland!

He gives his all for the shirt, a lot more than some players.

Either way good luck to him wherever his future lies.

I'm not his biggest fan, but he would be well above Whittaker in the pecking order for me.

In my opinion, he would be ideal on the right of a 3 man striker force, and I therefore hope he gets a new deal.

I hope Nacho doesn't go because he always lifts the team when he comes on but obviously Walter wants to fill the team with young Scots (i.e. Thomson for Hemdani) who he hopes will grow together.

I hope that Walter Smith is not daft enough to be biassed towards the Scots. Nacho Novo is the perfect example as to why that attitude is so wrong. It's the quality of the man that's important...not his nationality.

Drop Whittaker into the reserves for now, and give him some games at right back. He's now back up to Hutton in my eyes, nothing else. I'd start Novo, Naismith, Beasley and McCulloch all ahead of him at right mid.

Agreed - he has been rank after a great first game.

Thing is, he's a player who few of us actually want to see start. We're only crying for him because Whittaker is so guff.

Novo is a decent squad player who is a great sub. He's just not a starter.

I hope Nacho doesn't go because he always lifts the team when he comes on but obviously Walter wants to fill the team with young Scots (i.e. Thomson for Hemdani) who he hopes will grow together.

I hope that Walter Smith is not daft enough to be biassed towards the Scots. Nacho Novo is the perfect example as to why that attitude is so wrong. It's the quality of the man that's important...not his nationality.

In an ideal world I'd love to see a team of mostly Scottish players too, but it's not an ideal world. Playing Adam and Whittaker just because they're Scots is just plain daft. If you're going to play home grown boys, make sure they can do the business! I'd love to see some of the youger lads get a shot, or Gow as well. I'd even throw in Burke ahead of CA or SW, as it is evident they just don't cut it apart from CA's occasional goal (and TBF, his goal v. Stuttgart was an excellent strike).

Agree - the move to the middle of the park is not going well - get him in the reserves at right back and get his confidence back up.

According to the rumours spot on the BBC website, Nacho Novo is considering a move in January if he doesnt break into the first team.

Would hate to see him leave and hope he gets more time on the pitch in the coming weeks.

id be sad if he left i like him as a football player i think its a shame he doesnt get a regular start in the team