Nacho on the move?

Gid

It would be real shame to see Ncho go and i also think it would our mistake to let him. He is someone who will fight for the team and give his all for 90 minutes or more. Hehasn't done anything this seasn that warrants not being in the squad and did very well when coming on as a sub. Must say i feel sorry for the wee man when you see some of the "players" being picked before him.

Aggree (tu)

Novo is probably more affective coming of the bench than he is starting. Like to see him get more of a chance.

The first few games of the season were won with him comming off the bench. He can make a difference, especially against a tiring team.

Can't believe Charlie Adam was given a 5 year deal, yet Novo is still waiting to find out whether this is his last season at Rangers. Look at the commitment and energy of both of them, and you tell me which one cares more about Rangers.

I wouldn't blame Nacho if he decided to leave in January. He has shown us nothing but loyalty and dedication, never letting his head go down, so he's entitled to start wondering if he's headed for the scrap-heap.

Give him a new deal for goodness sakes Walter.

I find it hard to believe that he can't even make the bench when Adam and Whittaker are both starters.

I like the guy and so far this season he has done really well whenever called upon.

Thing is, he's a player who few of us actually want to see start. We're only crying for him because Whittaker is so guff.

Novo is a decent squad player who is a great sub. He's just not a starter.

So what? We need squad players (not that I agree with your assessment of Novo). The reason people are 'crying for him' is because he's one of the few who we know will run through walls for us.

Thing is, he's a player who few of us actually want to see start. We're only crying for him because Whittaker is so guff.

So what? We need squad players (not that I agree with your assessment of Novo). The reason people are 'crying for him' is because he's one of the few who we know will run through walls for us.

What's your point? I didn't say I want him to leave.

I find it hard to believe that he can't even make the bench when Adam and Whittaker are both starters.

I like the guy and so far this season he has done really well whenever called upon.

exactly..Charlie n Whittaker have just not made the grade apart from Charlies goal against Stuttgart

Nacho lights up the field when he comes on and you know he forces things to happen by his constant charging at defenders. Our mega defensive MF do my head in

What's your point? I didn't say I want him to leave.

My point was that the reason that most want him to stay has nothing to do with Whittaker but more to do with Novo's attitude. The fact that he is a squad player (in many people's eyes) is not relevant.

Do you want him to leave BTW?