I'm fed up

Garfield

with all the negativity on this board after the defeat today.

Its only the end of October and the season doesn't finish or May yet the way some people are going on you'd think we'd lost the league already.

We are ONLY 3 points behind Celtic with a while to go in the season yet and I for one have faith that Walter will see that his tactics aren't working and will change them so we will go on a winning streak.

Lets stop all this negativity and get back to the good stuff which this board was made for :rangers:

Its only the end of October and the season doesn't finish or May yet the way some people are going on you'd think we'd lost the league already.

We are ONLY 3 points behind Celtic with a while to go in the season yet and I for one have faith that Walter will see that his tactics aren't working and will change them so we will go on a winning streak.

Lets stop all this negativity and get back to the good stuff which this board was made for :rangers:

Nail has been well and truly whacked on the head my friend.

Garfield a big THANK YOU for this post!!!!!! Was gettin more fed up with the negativity here than I was with the game itself and thats sayin something. I'll be watching in person next time we play that lot at Ibrox and will be more than happy to pass along any messages to Mr Wilkie when we gub em that time :P

200% spot on mate ! :sherlock:

sorry Garfield but it just sticks in the gullet handing them back the bragging rights as soon as we had gotten them ...if we cant beat the Dundee Utds and Motherwells whose players are on much lower wages then we dont deserve to be SPL champs

sorry Garfield but it just sticks in the gullet handing them back the bragging rights as soon as we had gotten them ...if we cant beat the Dundee Utds and Motherwells whose players are on much lower wages then we dont deserve to be SPL champs

Dont think wages have ever guaranteed talent (we've seen enuff of that from our own sometimes). I personally did not think Dundee Utd were a bad team today and lets not forget they are also the same team that held Barcelona scoreless until injury time in pre season. We were shite today plain and simple, is the season over? No.

I'll just refer back to my original post and repeat the fact its only the end of October and the season continues til May

tbh I have had an absolute stinker of a weekend so I think I am allowed to be a little bit hysterically gloomy :(

But I don't expect everyone else to line up behind me at the front of a cliff as I hurl myself off.

(or maybe they will, and will push :P)

It's been coming and coming. Tynecastle, Fir Park, Ibrox v Hibs and today. If these performances are not something to worry and be down about then I worry.

We are ONLY 3 points behind Celtic

Which tbh is pretty p*sh. This is the worst celtc side in a long time, we gubbed them 3-0 only last week yet are still 3 behind them.

Just not good eough!

Am sure all the barca and lyon fans are saying the same thing :craphead:

perspective people!

BUFC and Well are playing some amn nice football, much as that hurts us

Garfield, you da man =)

Hey ho.

Lyon then septic, we're world beaters.

Barca, we're world beaters.

D. Utd, we're suddenly shite and need to lose our manager and sign superstars in Jan.

I just love message boards.

Zero to hero to zero in a few days :rolleyes:

Oh I agree - and we're almost all guilty of this fickle nature.

Maybe I'll look back in a week and see how wrong I was to be so reactionary. Maybe I'll look back and realise I wasn't harsh enough. Who knows.

But what cannot be denied is this season we've been top drawer in the massive games v the tims and in Europe. But when the bread and butter of the SPL has come calling, our inconsistency on the pitch and by and large bizarre team selections and formations from Smith have been our undoing.

Thankfully, all is not lost when you look at the table, but the patterns up to this point in the league do not inspire hope for the rest of the campaign.

u cant do nothing but be negative, we have no excuses to lose ANY games, nevermind 3 in a row in 3-4 weeks, we have a big enough squad to flip between European and Domestic games, of course this negativity isn't based on Rangers as a whole but just the matches that we lost, we shudn't have lost and we need a rapid change in attitude and tactics, its like Walter is doign the opposite of what he did first time round, Domestic superiority while being very poor in Europe to now being a very good european side and getting it all wrong domestically, we just cannot afford to keep this up even at this early stage in the season.

I think the problem is that we shouldn't be behind a team that we outclassed last week and who are not even good enough to be 3 behind us never mind ahead of us.

Agreed there shouldn't be doom and gloom but there is a problem with our system in the SPL that needs addressing