* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From Gannon at the daily rebel. Only seen some of the first half but what I did see he was pish! And secondly it's almost like there is an acceptance from everyone in Scotland that legoheid is a dirty cowardly hacking bastard but it's all fine and dandy. The cunt can do what the fuck he likes without any repercussion. Total joke.....

Scott Brown ... 9

Strutted about Hampden as if he owed the gaff. He might as well have as this was the Celtic skipper’s day. Totally ran the show. He was smashing in to tackles and building from back to front. Some of his challenges were a bit naughty and he was inevitably booked but his influence was absolute.

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

From Gannon at the daily rebel. Only seen some of the first half but what I did see he was pish! And secondly it's almost like there is an acceptance from everyone in Scotland that legoheid is a dirty cowardly hacking bastard but it's all fine and dandy. The cunt can do what the fuck he likes without any repercussion. Total joke.....

Scott Brown ... 9

Strutted about Hampden as if he owed the gaff. He might as well have as this was the Celtic skipper’s day. Totally ran the show. He was smashing in to tackles and building from back to front. Some of his challenges were a bit naughty and he was inevitably booked but his influence was absolute.

It was the same after the semi final, where he was absolutely fucking anonymous 

1 hour ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Imagine being a sheepshagger coming all that way to watch yer team making an arse of themselves, gonna be a long ride home :lol:

hopefully we send them home in the same fashion.

Was in Shawlands at 11am this morning, most of them were absolutely blootered at that time. I don't think many of them will be bothered at this point, probably in a coma at the moment.

Archived