* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/227662/outrage-after-sick-banner-appears-online-mocking-celtic-over-child-abuse-ahead-of-betfred-cup-final-clash-with-aberdeen/

The newspapers are still trying to reflect this pedo supporting club as victims with clubs incorrectly mocking them. It's good that other clubs are now trying to get the facts out there and hopefully this will mean the net is closing on them. The comments at the bottom gives a far more factual account to what's important here. Naming and shaming the girl for the banner is over the top too, it's stein, Kelly and them despicable bastards that need named and shamed. 

33 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/227662/outrage-after-sick-banner-appears-online-mocking-celtic-over-child-abuse-ahead-of-betfred-cup-final-clash-with-aberdeen/

The newspapers are still trying to reflect this pedo supporting club as victims with clubs incorrectly mocking them. It's good that other clubs are now trying to get the facts out there and hopefully this will mean the net is closing on them. The comments at the bottom gives a far more factual account to what's important here. Naming and shaming the girl for the banner is over the top too, it's stein, Kelly and them despicable bastards that need named and shamed. 

I am not sure the sheep shagging bit is fictional, to be honest.:lol:

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

The focus is on the fact that the club gave money and made people sign documents stating they wouldnt say anything. Thats the club engaged in a cover up to keep things quiet. Torbett is almost irrelevant to that fact.

58 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I agree but will they be able to keep the media up here quiet is my worry.

All it should really take is for one more victim to bravely come forward and charge them with covering up and the floodgates will open, and with the amounts in damages that can be claimed nowadays I'd be very surprised if no one else does comes forward, then their compliant friends in the media will have no choice but to report the facts.

4 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

All it should really take is for one more victim to bravely come forward and charge them with covering up and the floodgates will open, and with the amounts in damages that can be claimed nowadays I'd be very surprised if no one else does comes forward, then their compliant friends in the media will have no choice but to report the facts.

I think there were three victims of torbett I am not sure though.

1 minute ago, slimjim1690 said:

As soon as The Scottish Government  removes the three year limitation period (referred to as the "time-bar") in relation to historical cases of child abuse, so that anyone whose abuse occurred between 26 September 1964 and the present day and who wishes to raise a civil action for damages for personal injury will not be time-barred from doing so, then the flood gates will open.

6 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

As soon as The Scottish Government  removes the three year limitation period (referred to as the "time-bar") in relation to historical cases of child abuse, so that anyone whose abuse occurred between 26 September 1964 and the present day and who wishes to raise a civil action for damages for personal injury will not be time-barred from doing so, then the flood gates will open.

I wasn't aware of this that is corrupt as fuck

13 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

This should be getting fast tracked.

Is it proven that payments were made to the families of the victims of torbett ? I can't remember if it was stated in the papers at the time, if it was the club that made the payments then this should be quoted in the press today.

They can deflect by saying torbett wasn't  officially employed by the club but if they made payments then it shows complicity.

4 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Is it proven that payments were made to the families of the victims of torbett ? I can't remember if it was stated in the papers at the time, if it was the club that made the payments then this should be quoted in the press today.

They can deflect by saying torbett wasn't  officially employed by the club but if they made payments then it shows complicity.

They are well known for paying off abuse victims, whilst not as bad as what stein and Kelly's etc did it's still went on recently. The net is closing on this vile sick football club  

http://www.<No links to this website>/news/scottish-news/mum-tells-celtic-grope-hell-8853394

2 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

BBC surprisingly not only repeat what Torbett was convicted of and the club link but they highlight it in every article.

doesnt matter unless they purposely mention the cover up

as it stands the torbett case has been dealt with, he was locked up, victims got justice etc, what the world needs to know and hear of is the length that the kelly family went to to try and keep the tarriers name clean as a whistle

the people doing the cover up need to be jailed as well, they are just as guilty, the club needs highlighted for allowing this to happen

2 hours ago, rfc1990 said:

Anyone else think they've milked it a bit too much with that Jay that's always in pictures etc with them? 

It's a different fan every week. That's not wee jay mate that's how the majority of their mongo fans actually look. 

The beasts from the east are almost teflon like..and with plenty of friends in the media up here they will be able to spin this to make them out vicTIMS..as for the sexual abuse inquiry that was announced by the snp I am sure they put in a clause that the Catholic Church will NOT be investigated nor part of said inquiry..

3 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

I'll bet any phone ins tonight will not mention a word 

or if someone does - and its not a cellic fan -  they will be accused of using child abuse to score points. This point scoring will then be painted as ALMOST AS BAD as actually abusing someone. 

Archived