* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a very healthy dislike of their club. I make no attempts to disguise the fact. I'll go further and say that dislike has only increased in recent years especially following their very determined desire to see Rangers destroyed. 

They are an organisation with values that are largely alien to me and most of our support. The way they go about their business, the perennial chip on their collective shoulder, and an open willingness to distance themselves from all things British while attempting to morph this Wee country into an outpost of the Irish republic. 

With all of the above said it could be argued that my only motive is to see them stained with the stigma of these historical events. We have a so called "Rangers blogger" saying as much in today's record. Truth is rather different though.What they did was wrong. Very very wrong and the gravity of the crime I believe transcends any dislike I have for their club. 

Does this make me a hater? Does this mean I'm as guilty even of the behavior they are famed for? Hand on heart I don't believe it does , and here's why.

God forbid this ever happened at Ibrox I would have 100% support for any enquiry to unearth the truth because it would be the right thing to do. Because it would help ensure it never occurs again which is of far greater importance than any clubs perceived reputation.

6 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

I have a very healthy dislike of their club. I make no attempts to disguise the fact. I'll go further and say that dislike has only increased in recent years especially following their very determined desire to see Rangers destroyed. 

They are an organisation with values that are largely alien to me and most of our support. The way they go about their business, the perennial chip on their collective shoulder, and an open willingness to distance themselves from all things British while attempting to morph this Wee country into an outpost of the Irish republic. 

With all of the above said it could be argued that my only motive is to see them stained with the stigma of these historical events. We have a so called "Rangers blogger" saying as much in today's record. Truth is rather different though.What they did was wrong. Very very wrong and the gravity of the crime I believe transcends any dislike I have for their club. 

Does this make me a hater? Does this mean I'm as guilty even of the behavior they are famed for? Hand on heart I don't believe it does , and here's why.

God forbid this ever happened at Ibrox I would have 100% support for any enquiry to unearth the truth because it would be the right thing to do. Because it would help ensure it never occurs again which is of far greater importance than any clubs perceived reputation.

I seen that fucking pricks article and that's the 3rd or 4th time he's had a go at our fans. hes an utter baw hum. 

The tarriers like their vile fucking church are masters of keeping things on the down low

Shower of stinking rat bastards who instead of reporting child abuse hide it and or move the culprit rather than prosecute.  dirty rat fucks 

7 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I seen that fucking pricks article and that's the 3rd or 4th time he's had a go at our fans. hes an utter baw hum. 

The tarriers like their vile fucking church are masters of keeping things on the down low

Shower of stinking rat bastards who instead of reporting child abuse hide it and or move the culprit rather than prosecute.  dirty rat fucks 

Him and his ilk represent a very real danger to us. Years and years of brainwashing by a media so distorted it no longer merits the name .  He's gullible enough to believe he's just keeping them sweet when in reality he's pandering and ultimately damaging us. A cretin in the truest sense of the word .

Just reading a bit of this by Tom English on BBC website, only skimmed the article but this stood out:

Any Celtic manager can win a League Cup, let's be honest. Deila won it in his first season, but it didn't save him. What was different about Sunday was the feeling that Celtic are moving forward, not just on the domestic front but in Europe as well.

They were humiliated in Europe and quite frankly lucky to qualify doh 

16 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Just reading a bit of this by Tom English on BBC website, only skimmed the article but this stood out:

Don't expect the supporters of the beast from the east to accept THE TRUTH..Delusional from the moment they are shat into creation...

2 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

And now the cunts are raising money for the Brazilian team that died on that plane crash. What in the name has it to do with them?.

PSG are donating millions to them,What's it to do with them ?

Don't see anything wrong with anyone regardless who they are, raising money for such a tragedy.

We all know they have a strange fixation with anything that happens and want the world to love them,Sad it might seem but when i saw the colour of the badge and strips the Brazilian team wore,I knew it was only a matter of time.

But if they are raising money to help the Brazilian club and the players family's,Then i won't hold that against them. 

21 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

^^^^ 

I liked your intention but with that shower it's histrionics and not in the least bit charity driven.

They'll be raising money to build tunnels for hedgehogs on the M77 next week.

Now's not the time to dwell, But we both know the "speshull relationship" isn't far away.

They also just love telling anyone who will listen just how much they raised, same when they run to the media telling them how much they raised or collected for food banks, while others simply do it quietly without the need for publicity through nothing more than kindness.

Most ironic thing about the food bank thing they do and tell us why it's shameful that people have to use them....They spend thousands of pounds on newspaper adverts telling people Rangers died. Think of all the food those thousands of pounds could buy.

2 hours ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

PSG are donating millions to them,What's it to do with them?

Turns out the PSG stuff isn't actually true...

They love to use the term "point scoring" (especially lately with the scandals kicking off) but that's what this is to me when I hear about it, as cold as that might sound given the death tolls. 

They're just such a bunch of needy, cringe worthy cunts.

That "please love us, look at us" point scoring palestine pish recently, the on going Barcelona stuff and now this... it's never ending.

Fuck only knows the next thing they'll raise money for to grab another headline.

As they say, you can't polish shite!

17 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

After losing 9-0 on aggregate to Barca his article the next morning was "Combative cellic show real European progress". The cunt could never hide it, it's actually hilarious reading some of the stuff he comes out with. He said Rodgers looked Messiah like as he walked around Hampden with the league cup. :lol:

5 hours ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

PSG are donating millions to them,What's it to do with them ?

Don't see anything wrong with anyone regardless who they are, raising money for such a tragedy.

We all know they have a strange fixation with anything that happens and want the world to love them,Sad it might seem but when i saw the colour of the badge and strips the Brazilian team wore,I knew it was only a matter of time.

But if they are raising money to help the Brazilian club and the players family's,Then i won't hold that against them. 

They are raising money solely because its a plane full of catholics, if this had been a Northern Ireland protestant side there would have been fuck all cash going to it. They do it to anything that has catholics involved.

14 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

After losing 9-0 on aggregate to Barca his article the next morning was "Combative cellic show real European progress". The cunt could never hide it, it's actually hilarious reading some of the stuff he comes out with. He said Rodgers looked Messiah like as he walked around Hampden with the league cup. :lol:

Glasses so green police are stopping him for smoking dope 

9 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

And now the cunts are raising money for the Brazilian team that died on that plane crash. What in the name has it to do with them?

Probably deflecting the attention that the child abuse is going to bring them.

Cheap positive PR. That's why most of these celebs/businesses jump on board the latest fad. 

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Aye, that was the headline that prompted me to click on that article :lol: 

They drew 3-3 with Man City and got a draw away in Germany thanks to a soft penalty

2 points out of a possible 18 (assuming they don't take anything at the Etihad)

They lost to a part time team from Gibraltar made up of milkmen and avon-reps

How can that be seen as improvement? Rodgers has to have the biggest ego I've ever seen in Scottish football, I wish someone presented him with the facts that they've out-spent every other Scottish club by about £10m so if they weren't running away with the league the it'd be a fucking travesty 

It just shows you the agenda of the Scottish media creaming their pants over Dembele yet he's level on goals with Liam Boyce. I can't wait until we properly challenge them again, see the fright methadone-mick gets

41 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

They drew 3-3 with Man City and got a draw away in Germany thanks to a soft penalty

2 points out of a possible 18 (assuming they don't take anything at the Etihad)

They lost to a part time team from Gibraltar made up of milkmen and avon-reps

How can that be seen as improvement? Rodgers has to have the biggest ego I've ever seen in Scottish football, I wish someone presented him with the facts that they've out-spent every other Scottish club by about £10m so if they weren't running away with the league the it'd be a fucking travesty 

It just shows you the agenda of the Scottish media creaming their pants over Dembele yet he's level on goals with Liam Boyce. I can't wait until we properly challenge them again, see the fright methadone-mick gets

:lol:

Archived