* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

15 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

That another game where Dembeles not scored?

Most over hyped player ever and that includes on here.

No more European football for the guy to look forward to no more excitement in the joy at moving to a new club with a few games in the  sunshine. I'm afraid it's now the bleak winter in Scotland til the end of March. Playing ICT Ross County Hamilton etc for the third time.

Watch this guys motivation and price tag tumble

It's the scum who peddle this shit, they obviously have the media wrapped up, they've done it with Wanyama, Forster, Van Dijk. It's smart and it is exactly what we should be doing once we get the right players in. I've watched him a couple times too and he honestly is an average player with a decent finish. If they get £20m from Liverpool ( :lol: ) then my estimation of Jurgen Klopp goes wayyyy down 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

That another game where Dembeles not scored?

Most over hyped player ever and that includes on here.

No more European football for the guy to look forward to no more excitement in the joy at moving to a new club with a few games in the  sunshine. I'm afraid it's now the bleak winter in Scotland til the end of March. Playing ICT Ross County Hamilton etc for the third time.

Watch this guys motivation and price tag tumble

The c..t loves a tumble at the best of times.

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Biggest team in Britain if they played in epl :lol: cunts are no well 

You've got to ask  why Liewell is now coming out with this that only their deluded fans will believe. Could there be a scandal involving this bastardised football club impending? 

Lawwell has a share price to protect and I really do try and pride myself on being level headed but FFS he is completely deluded or very clever deluding the easily deluded.

He understands that it doesnt matter what the rest of the world thinks as long as he can keep ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ and other halfwits on board.

I work with a lot of guys in Manchester. One said every time they're down there they all go to the spot the IRA bombed Manchester and sing their rebel pish. I'm sure the EPL really want them doing that every season. Fucking no chance they are welcome down there :wanker:

"What should be nice for people in Scottish football is that instead of him being talked about as a 5 million player going to a lower end team in the Premier League, you are talking about £30m-£40m and going to some of the biggest teams in Europe"

£30-£40 million for Dembele. They are absolutely deluded :lol:

2 hours ago, DBBTB said:

"What should be nice for people in Scottish football is that instead of him being talked about as a 5 million player going to a lower end team in the Premier League, you are talking about £30m-£40m and going to some of the biggest teams in Europe"

Well it's the taigs doing most of the talking so its not quite the same haha

Also saw the headline "Pep refuses to rule out move fot Dembele". In closer inspection he says hes been linked with over 100 players and he is one of them.

3 hours ago, DBBTB said:

For a guy who's scored a handful of goals in Europe and Scotland? 

They'll be doing well to get £10M and a sell on clause. 

3 hours ago, DBBTB said:

They're so far ahead of us in this respect.  We have Rangers fans on here continually talking down the value of our players whilst over there as soon as one of theirs shows any sign of form they start dropping hints at him being looked at and conjuring up mind-boggling values.  Forget reality, it works for them and we should be doing similar.

£30-£40m...no chance

Guy can finish I'll give him that, but he's a big donkey man

You are talking Suarez money, Falcao, Aguero, all proven goalscorers in top leagues and champions league season after season....not an arsehole who can net against Hamilton and our shite defence

These cunts are good at peddling shite I'll give them that

Archived