* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Close the gap :lol: we'd still be a point clear even if they won ffs

:lol: Delusional

I've seen nothing from Aberdeen the two times we've played them to be concerned, our only downfall is our own consistency

More worried about Hearts but tbh that's a very small worry

12 hours ago, KingKirk said:

No longer running over teams well beat them 31st #forthevictims

Funnily enough there are parallels with us last season, steamrollering teams and looking like scoring goals at will until opponents work out how to play against them.

They've had it easy this season but hopefully like us last year once the bad results start coming they'll stumble through the 2nd half of the season.

43 minutes ago, the brown brogue said:

Funnily enough there are parallels with us last season, steamrollering teams and looking like scoring goals at will until opponents work out how to play against them.

They've had it easy this season but hopefully like us last year once the bad results start coming they'll stumble through the 2nd half of the season.

Make no mistake the bad results will come starting on 31st Dec

2 hours ago, the brown brogue said:

I don't see it happening sadly. For reasons I've mentioned before... 

Teams play against us and close us down completely. They know how we play, and only against Aberdeen and Hearts recently have we shown that we can counter it. 

Teams against them know how they play, but still give them 10 yards of space per player. That is not a blue-tinted exaggeration. Why the teams playing them don't close down the diddy defenders they have (for, lets face it, that is their weakest part), I don't know. 

3 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Dembele:lol:

the thick cunt seems to have the same levels of grammar and spelling as your average Declan with this birthday caird pish  

image.jpeg

I've literally read that 10 times. Still doesn't make sense. 

Trying to mask over the fact he hasn't scored in so many games by saying team per:lol:formance 

2 hours ago, Zulu said:

Make no mistake the bad results will come starting on 31st Dec

Ibrox will be rocking , hope it puts the shiters up a few of them . a few of them will have never experienced anything like it , playing us at hampden and the piggery will be a different kettle of fish for them than dealing with 42 000 bears baying for them and big joey garner headering everything in sight  :uk:

6 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I've literally read that 10 times. Still doesn't make sense. 

Trying to mask over the fact he hasn't scored in so many games by saying team per:lol:formance 

I am guessing that he has wrote it in some form of Irish Gaelic 

55 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

The club and fans first - till somebody down south offers me a big fat pay check 

Well the thumb gets 18k a week so Dembele is likely on similar 

Taking anthony Martial from Man utd as a example, (should Man U approach him) he'd be looking at 65,000 a week. That's quite a wage increase. Also Martial made 49 appearances and scored 17 goals last season, aged 19. 

So yeah, he'd be away in a heartbeat and honestly the tims would be in a spot of bother if they didn't have a good replacement on hand. Although they still have goal scoring threats with Sinclair and the thumb. 

4 hours ago, the brown brogue said:

They have have had more than their fair share of big games recently   and a below par performance against Hamilton is more to do with them being unable motivate themselves than anything else.

1 hour ago, RFCRobertson said:

Well the thumb gets 18k a week so Dembele is likely on similar 

Taking anthony Martial from Man utd as a example, (should Man U approach him) he'd be looking at 65,000 a week. That's quite a wage increase. Also Martial made 49 appearances and scored 17 goals last season, aged 19. 

So yeah, he'd be away in a heartbeat and honestly the tims would be in a spot of bother if they didn't have a good replacement on hand. Although they still have goal scoring threats with Sinclair and the thumb. 

He's one of the highest earners at around 30k if reports are to be believed.

Archived