* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

12 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

We were getting called shite for scraping past teams like Dundee, when Celtic do it theyre praised for their ability to grind out a win. 

It's gutting we started so badly as we could have gave them a better challenge and seen how they cope under pressure, they normally don't handle pressure well over at Arkham Asylum

Arkham Asylum is an amazing place in fiction, don't associate it with those beasty fucks please.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

We were getting called shite for scraping past teams like Dundee, when Celtic do it theyre praised for their ability to grind out a win. 

It's gutting we started so badly as we could have gave them a better challenge and seen how they cope under pressure, they normally don't handle pressure well over at Arkham Asylum

You listen to Butcher on BT the other night saying tarriers wouldve put 5 past Hamilton and thats the difference between us and them.......Literally days after they beat them 1-0 at home. Says it all really, sooner we put them back in their place the better.

On 17/12/2016 at 3:23 PM, magic8ball said:

Lieswell and Petrie both on the same unfit for purpose SFA board ,helping each other out ,

Anything similar in the past between us,hearts Airdrie or Falkirk would have been labeled a masonic conspiracy ,

To suggest collision here would be deemed anti Catholic and bigoted 

Oh I hate how this country has turned into a cesspit 

Aye Kris Commons going to Hebs is a fine example of this country being fucked!

On 17/12/2016 at 3:23 PM, magic8ball said:

Lieswell and Petrie both on the same unfit for purpose SFA board ,helping each other out ,

Anything similar in the past between us,hearts Airdrie or Falkirk would have been labeled a masonic conspiracy ,

To suggest collision here would be deemed anti Catholic and bigoted 

Oh I hate how this country has turned into a cesspit 

You can suggest anything you want...batter in. ;)

17 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Interesting reading reports it seems they ain't getting it all their own way tonight despite winning. 

They'll get found out eventually but it'll be too late for us due to our early season form. 

Game fatigue, cockiness and pressure will be starting to kick in.

All it really takes is 3 or 4 results not to go their way and things could be tighter. They've got us twice at ibrox, tynecastle and aberdeen. Their past results have only been winners by one goal. 

If Partick were remotely capable / clinical they'd be at least drawing the tims if not actually up right now. Partick have had their chances in front of goal, they've just shit the bed with every one of them so far.

They tim cunts look as bad as they ever have and they're still scraping by sadly. Partick could've arguably had a penalty for a handball too but they ref never even thought twice about it. 

Also, that light thing they do with their phones is one of the most cringe worthy things I've ever seen. Like wee lassies at a Taylor Swift gig for fucks sake. 

Cunts.

16 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Game fatigue, cockiness and pressure will be starting to kick in.

All it really takes is 3 or 4 results not to go their way and things could be tighter. They've got us twice at ibrox, tynecastle and aberdeen. Their past results have only been winners by one goal. 

Historically we have a good Christmas and a strong finish. A good christmas would be winning the next 3 and hopefully they go on a downward spiral. They've had no pressure yet so hopefully we can change that. 

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

Ok... maybe that's the most cringe worthy thing I've seen... :lol:

But yeah, that's what's it like, just with hunners of empty seats 

fuck off really? :lol: 

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Historically we have a good Christmas and a strong finish. A good christmas would be winning the next 3 and hopefully they go on a downward spiral. They've had no pressure yet so hopefully we can change that. 

Well we've been having a good December so far, beating Hearts, Aberdeen at home and Accies aways. Inverness should be 3 points, ST j could be a hard one but there's a pretty good chance we're leaving this month with 15/16 out of 18. 

The pressure I mean is from this unbeaten run they're on, that kind of thing can put pressure on players. 

How many games is that the £56030210595 billion trillion striker hasn't scored in:lol:

Someone said a few weeks back this would happen to him because of the weather, playing against teams like County etc:lol: 

He's fucking pish. They've literally bought one player whose made the difference and it was Sinclair. The board need to waken up and realise we need 2 players in that bracket at least. 

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Someone said a few weeks back this would happen to him because of the weather, playing against teams like County etc:lol: 

He's fucking pish. They've literally bought one player whose made the difference and it was Sinclair. The board need to waken up and realise we need 2 players in that bracket at least. 

Yeah that's the thing people who think they're hot shit need to realise when they come to play for the tims or Rangers, you're not going to be playing amazing atmosphere games week in, week out. There will be games where you're in Dingwall, on a cold December night in front of 3,000 fans playing against a team with 11 men behind the ball :lol: 

Think Jota if we get him could be 1 of those 2 but we do need another, hopefully a good finisher that can just get a goal and turn a 0-0 or 1-1 into a 1-0, 2-1 so on. 

18 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

fuck off really?

Looked like hundreds if not thousands of empty seats on the stream I kept tuning into now and again.

They looked utterly shite. Partick should've had something from this game. Hamilton and County should be watching them tonight thinking they could take points off them. They're just going through the motions. Cunts!

Just now, Supersonic said:

Looked like hundreds if not thousands of empty seats on the stream I kept tuning into now and again.

They looked utterly shite. Partick should've had something from this game. Hamilton and County should be watching them tonight thinking they could take points off them. They're just going through the motions. Cunts!

I was just reading off of Twitter, said a Thistle player had a really good chance. It's been said quite a few times really, especially when they were in the qualifiers. Too many teams show them too much respect. 

Cunts are for the taking on the 31st, if we went 0-1 at hampden then I'm certain we can take them at home, packed ibrox with a side that's on a roll right now. It'd put a good little sting in their dreams too. 

Just now, RFCRobertson said:

I was just reading off of Twitter, said a Thistle player had a really good chance. It's been said quite a few times really, especially when they were in the qualifiers. Too many teams show them too much respect. 

Cunts are for the taking on the 31st, if we went 0-1 at hampden then I'm certain we can take them at home, packed ibrox with a side that's on a roll right now. It'd put a good little sting in their dreams too. 

Teams turn up to play them already hanging their heads in defeat. The same teams turn up to play us like it's their cup final. Every fucking time!

Tims will turn up themselves on Hogmanay, but they're absolutely there for the taking. They are absolutely shite beyond words. Makes our early season draws so much more annoying cause we could've won 55 this year if the transfers in the summer had just worked out that bit better. I don't think it's delusional at all to think we could've had we hit the ground a bit better. All we needed to do was finish our fucking dinner in some of the earlier games and the gap would've been fuck all. Disappointing, but hindsight 20/20.

Fuck it, we just keep winning our games. They're bound to stumble - 1 or 2 losses and or a few draws and it's still all to play for. No excuses in my opinion. (as delusional as that might sound :lol:

5 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Teams turn up to play them already hanging their heads in defeat. The same teams turn up to play us like it's their cup final. Every fucking time!

Exactly, anyone but Rangers mentality. Like the song goes, "We are Rangers, Super Rangers! No one likes us." 
It's because of this that I really don't want another helicopter sunday. The team we play will try like fuck and the team the taigs play will lay down to them.

5 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Makes our early season draws so much more annoying cause we could've won 55 this year if the transfers in the summer had just worked out that bit better. I don't think it's delusional at all to think we could've had we hit the ground a bit better. All we needed to do was finish our fucking dinner in some of the earlier games and the gap would've been fuck all. Disappointing, but hindsight 20/20.

I mean just to put salt in the wound, the games vs Accies, Killie away, county home and away and hell even the aberdeen one away would've gave us something like 10 points. The gap could be so much smaller if we hit the ground running. Barton and Kranjcar (I feel bad for saying Niko because he was really coming into his own) did slow us down. Niko could only operate in a slow game. There was the car crash that was the first old firm, Senderos debut is the worst, Barton did fuck all and we had no foothold. Our positon could've been so much better if instead of getting older more experienced players ( I would still get Hill in a heartbeat mind you) we focused on getting younger talent.

Fuck it, we just keep winning our games. They're bound to stumble - 1 or 2 losses and or a few draws and it's still all to play for. No excuses in my opinion

I completely agree. 

1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

Exactly, anyone but Rangers mentality. Like the song goes, "We are Rangers, Super Rangers! No one likes us." 
It's because of this that I really don't want another helicopter sunday. The team we play will try like fuck and the team the taigs play will lay down to them.

I mean just to put salt in the wound, the games vs Accies, Killie away, county home and away and hell even the aberdeen one away would've gave us something like 10 points. The gap could be so much smaller if we hit the ground running. Barton and Kranjcar (I feel bad for saying Niko because he was really coming into his own) did slow us down. Niko could only operate in a slow game. There was the car crash that was the first old firm, Senderos debut is the worst, Barton did fuck all and we had no foothold. Our positon could've been so much better if instead of getting older more experienced players ( I would still get Hill in a heartbeat mind you) we focused on getting younger talent.

I know :(

Living in fantasy land for a brief moment though... imagine the meltdown if we pulled off the (almost) impossible and won 55 and the cup this season :lol:

I hate to be that guy but the tarriers are "absolutely shite beyond words"..really?

I despise them with every fibre of my being but we got humped 5-1 at their midden and it should have been the same scoreline or worse at Hampden.

They're by no means the world beaters that everybody makes them out to be and this juggernaut patter is embarrassing,but to say their shite beyond words is ridiculous.

Archived