* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

Just now, RFCRobertson said:

I know Rangers fans like that. Some beg my sister and I to give them a bus space and old firm ticket yet they couldn't even tell me who we're playing this weekend. 

True mate. Think everysupporters clubs the same, two of my mates are away for the scum game and have been offered way over the odds for their season books by big game hunters. Both have asked me to sell them on for them to lads from here so that people like them don't get them. I suppose it'll be the same for any club though. The posting about their rivals on Facebook/Twitter is where the tarriers are in a league of their own though :cup:

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

I know Rangers fans like that. Some beg my sister and I to give them a bus space and old firm ticket yet they couldn't even tell me who we're playing this weekend. 

This sister of yours... ??

Tell her to log onto reddit/r/gonewild... and follow the instructions from there 

:craphead:

2 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Well we know his name, someone should shop him to ibrox for using a kids ticket, cant be that many donnelly kids tickets in our records 

He obviously must have a Rangers supporting wife or in laws and he'll be going with them (I'm sure the wean doesn't got to Ibrox on his own)! 

BRENDAN RODGERS last night told his old club Liverpool they have no chance of signing Moussa Dembele next month.

And the Celtic manager’s message for the whole of English football is that no player at Parkhead will be sold on the cheap.

Liverpool have watched the Frenchman six times this season and reports in England yesterday suggested they were preparing a £20m January transfer window bid for a player whom, when he does leave, is set to shatter Celtic’s previous record transfer sales.

But Rodgers is utterly confident that Dembele, this month voted France’s Under-21 player of the year, is going nowhere no matter what kind of money is offered up to the Parkhead club by Liverpool or anyone else.

Rodgers said: “We don’t want to or need to sell anyone. Gone are the days when someone’s going to look at the Scottish market and think ‘We’ll get someone out of Celtic because it’s Scottish football.'

“A talent is a talent and, without being arrogant, I know what it looks like - world class players.

“I had a kid I put in the team at 17 (Raheem Sterling) and left Liverpool for £49 million. That was a winger. There are other examples.

“I understand there will be a point when something natural happens. A player might not want to leave but there’s a pot of money on the other side that takes them to 70, 80, 90 grand a week.

“That’s not showing a lack of ambition, that’s about having a moral obligation. How can we hang onto a player that can get that? That player will move. It’s our job, my job to protect the club and the talent we have.

“Having worked at a level where I know what the numbers look like and what’s paid, irrespective of what league we’re in, I know what the value of that player is.

Celtic will never have to worry about having to lose anyone for a sum of money that’s not relative to the talent.”

Rodgers spoke about the other Dembele, the 13-year-old Karamoko, and claimed it was a matter of time before he made his first-team debut.

The football world was stunned when the little striker made his Celtic Under-20s debut against Hearts in October.

The Scottish and English FA are currently in a battle to secure such a young talent, Dembele has played for both countries, and his club manager believes he will soon be knocking on the Celtic first team door.

Rodgers said: “He’s 14 in February, he’s big talent and that talent just needs the time to be nurtured and developed.

“But it won’t be long. If he keeps going the way he is going, he could be one of those boys who is in the team at a very young age.

“It’s nice for him. He’s enjoying his football, he gets looked after very well here at the club, he and the coaches here have a great trust. We hope in the next number of years he could be the next one coming through.”

Rodgers has been boosted by the return of James Forrest to full training ahead and the in-form winger will be fit for next week’s visit to Ibrox

He said: "James is back and that is great news for the squad. He’s back a lot quicker than we thought he would be.

"He’s fit, looks strong and it’s a big credit to our medical team who have worked day and night with him.

:rofl:  :wanker: 

20 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

BRENDAN RODGERS last night told his old club Liverpool they have no chance of signing Moussa Dembele next month.

And the Celtic manager’s message for the whole of English football is that no player at Parkhead will be sold on the cheap.

Liverpool have watched the Frenchman six times this season and reports in England yesterday suggested they were preparing a £20m January transfer window bid for a player whom, when he does leave, is set to shatter Celtic’s previous record transfer sales.

But Rodgers is utterly confident that Dembele, this month voted France’s Under-21 player of the year, is going nowhere no matter what kind of money is offered up to the Parkhead club by Liverpool or anyone else.

Rodgers said: “We don’t want to or need to sell anyone. Gone are the days when someone’s going to look at the Scottish market and think ‘We’ll get someone out of Celtic because it’s Scottish football.'

“A talent is a talent and, without being arrogant, I know what it looks like - world class players.

“I had a kid I put in the team at 17 (Raheem Sterling) and left Liverpool for £49 million. That was a winger. There are other examples.

“I understand there will be a point when something natural happens. A player might not want to leave but there’s a pot of money on the other side that takes them to 70, 80, 90 grand a week.

“That’s not showing a lack of ambition, that’s about having a moral obligation. How can we hang onto a player that can get that? That player will move. It’s our job, my job to protect the club and the talent we have.

“Having worked at a level where I know what the numbers look like and what’s paid, irrespective of what league we’re in, I know what the value of that player is.

Celtic will never have to worry about having to lose anyone for a sum of money that’s not relative to the talent.”

Rodgers spoke about the other Dembele, the 13-year-old Karamoko, and claimed it was a matter of time before he made his first-team debut.

The football world was stunned when the little striker made his Celtic Under-20s debut against Hearts in October.

The Scottish and English FA are currently in a battle to secure such a young talent, Dembele has played for both countries, and his club manager believes he will soon be knocking on the Celtic first team door.

Rodgers said: “He’s 14 in February, he’s big talent and that talent just needs the time to be nurtured and developed.

“But it won’t be long. If he keeps going the way he is going, he could be one of those boys who is in the team at a very young age.

“It’s nice for him. He’s enjoying his football, he gets looked after very well here at the club, he and the coaches here have a great trust. We hope in the next number of years he could be the next one coming through.”

Rodgers has been boosted by the return of James Forrest to full training ahead and the in-form winger will be fit for next week’s visit to Ibrox

He said: "James is back and that is great news for the squad. He’s back a lot quicker than we thought he would be.

"He’s fit, looks strong and it’s a big credit to our medical team who have worked day and night with him.

:rofl:  :wanker: 

So, in short - "please, please, please, please can some cunt buy him".

Archived