* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, ex-guardsman said:

Jesus Christ on a bike I thought that was a wind up someone in the BBC must have a contact within Celtic now it does not sound suspicious it just proves there all sick bastards!

Graham Nortons a proddy, hopefully he's invited them to take the piss.

34 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Exploiting every situation they can

You know, I'm pretty confident they wheel him out, hoping he gets abuse so they can indulge in their mock offence and moralising. In fact, I'm certain they have a few of the usual suspects whose outrage is merely suspended, with their fingers hovering over their keyboards.

10 minutes ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

You know, I'm pretty confident they wheel him out, hoping he gets abuse so they can indulge in their mock offence and moralising. In fact, I'm certain they have a few of the usual suspects whose outrage is merely suspended, with their fingers hovering over their keyboards.

From top to bottom, a truly horrible rancid club with a vile vile support 

6 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

From top to bottom, a truly horrible rancid club with a vile vile support 

They really are the worst cunts ever. 

If I found out my club sheltered a paedophile ring for years decades, I'd abandon them instantly. I certainly wouldn't vocally stick by them and try to moralise against every rival or opponent who is too good for them. Glass houses and stones, you know.

I bet this shit goes all the way back to Walfrid. In years to come, it'll be revealed they've been part paedo-ring since their sordid inception, which was of course a sectarian segregationist strategy to keep the flock away from non-Catholics and other churches. They forget that the Catholic church in Scotland did fuck all for them until then and that it was the Church of Scotland soup-kitchens that motivated their sudden benevolence towards their own community's poorer members.

12 minutes ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

If I found out my club sheltered a paedophile ring for years decades, I'd abandon them instantly. I certainly wouldn't vocally stick by them and try to moralise against every rival or opponent who is too good for them. Glass houses and stones, you know.

I bet this shit goes all the way back to Walfrid. In years to come, it'll be revealed they've been part paedo-ring since their sordid inception, which was of course a sectarian segregationist strategy to keep the flock away from non-Catholics and other churches. They forget that the Catholic church in Scotland did fuck all for them until then and that it was the Church of Scotland soup-kitchens that motivated their sudden benevolence towards their own community's poorer members.

The sleekit cunts even turned on their own (hivs)

1 hour ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Celtic pouncing on a wee guys disability. Don't see them wheeling out that fat fuck Paulthetim every week for some photo opp!!! 

I know a couple of Shettlestones who are saying even a lot of  their support is fed up to the back teeth with it 

3 hours ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

Not to mention Irish businessmen in Glasgow noticing the commercial benefits to Irish businessmen in  Edinburgh from the existence of Hibernian FC.

Archived