* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

He's a little kid with a severe disability, Loves his football team,Helps to raise money for charity and get's to meet numerous celebrities.

He's a harmless little soul who has great support from his family and the team he supports and is a likeable little lad with a big smile despite his disability. 

Only problem it seems by those on this thread is he wears the colours of his team.

Had this been a little boy who was a Rangers fan and doing all of the above we wouldn't have a bad word to say about him and people posting silly made up pictures of him which are degrading along with the comments,People would be demanding a knock at the door from the cops to those doing it.

What i don't understand is why aren't all the other disabled Celtc fans who are kids not afforded the same as this little lad.

Abuse me all you like, But as a father of two kids with disability's it's pretty pathetic to rip in to the wee lad simply because of who he supports and what he suffers with.  

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

He's a little kid with a severe disability, Loves his football team,Helps to raise money for charity and get's to meet numerous celebrities.

He's a harmless little soul who has great support from his family and the team he supports and is a likeable little lad with a big smile despite his disability. 

Only problem it seems by those on this thread is he wears the colours of his team.

Had this been a little boy who was a Rangers fan and doing all of the above we wouldn't have a bad word to say about him and people posting silly made up pictures of him which are degrading along with the comments,People would be demanding a knock at the door from the cops to those doing it.

What i don't understand is why aren't all the other disabled Celtc fans who are kids not afforded the same as this little lad.

Abuse me all you like, But as a father of two kids with disability's it's pretty pathetic to rip in to the wee lad simply because of who he supports and what he suffers with.  

Likeable aye? In what way is that exactly???

12 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

I bet you're the type of cunt that pulls people up for using the word "retard". Not the first time I've seen you come into a thread acting like your shit don't stink.

It's the internet mate, people take the piss out of everything and anything.

12 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

This, i think it's shite Rangers fans can take pleasure slagging a wee boy with down syndrome, he's a tarrier aye but still no need. 

19 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

We are not. We find his exploitation disturbing. 

14 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Totally agree with all of the above. Mocking the disabled is something you would expect from the bheasts, not supporters of rangers. We are better than this.

Just now, REM 1690 said:

Totally agree with all of the above. Mocking the disabled is something you would expect from the bheasts, not supporters of rangers. We are better than this.

Ok mate, we won't mock you.

16 minutes ago, cumnockbear said:

This, i think it's shite Rangers fans can take pleasure slagging a wee boy with down syndrome, he's a tarrier aye but still no need. 

Is he a downs kid then? 

What ever is wrong with that little lad they way the filth exploit him they Thai kids and others who will come along in the future is truly disturbing and certainly isn't something to mock but be concerned about.

Just now, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Is he a downs kid then? 

What ever is wrong with that little lad they way the filth exploit him they Thai kids and others who will come along in the future is truly disturbing and certainly isn't something to mock but be concerned about.

I don't care what the beggers do, it's no concern of mine, but it makes me sick that fellow bears slag him off the way they do.

5 minutes ago, cumnockbear said:

I don't care what the beggers do, it's no concern of mine, but it makes me sick that fellow bears slag him off the way they do.

Is there really any need for the tarriers to roll him out all the fucking time? He's not the only fan who is disabled or who ever will be but seems to get special treatment for some reason. 

Just now, martin93 said:

Is there really any need for the tarriers to roll him out all the fucking time? He's not the only fan who is disabled or who ever will be but seems to get special treatment for some reason. 

I don't know, contact them and ask them, He's not the only disabled fan, correct, but still, the way our own are slagging the wee guy is honking. 

4 minutes ago, cumnockbear said:

It's pathetic mate. The same assholes slagging the poor wee soul,  would be up n arms if it were the tims slagging a disabled bear.

2 minutes ago, cumnockbear said:

I don't know, contact them and ask them, He's not the only disabled fan, correct, but still, the way our own are slagging the wee guy is honking. 

Was rhetorical question as of course there's no need to parade him as if there's no one in the world with disabilities apart from him. And it's the internet, he isn't the first to be made fun of and won't be the last, 

1 minute ago, martin93 said:

Was rhetorical question as of course there's no need to parade him as if there's no one in the world with disabilities apart from him. And it's the internet, he isn't the first to be made fun of and won't be the last, 

As is said, it's no concern or mine what they do, why should it be a concern of any other Rangers fan ? 

If they want to be attention seekers, then let them be, all i care about is Rangers. 

1 hour ago, cumnockbear said:

What they have done is rape and molest kids on a regular basis and they have access to a vulnerable disabled child.

Just now, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

What they have done is rape and molest kids on a regular basis and they have access to a vulnerable disabled child.

His parents are at every game with him, get that nonsense out your head now ? It's not the 70s anymore.

3 minutes ago, cumnockbear said:

You're just as bad as the rest for thinking silly stuff ?

If I ever had a disabled child I would not let them be used as a marketing tool by anyone let alone a football club who knowingly covered up child abuse! I would just take my kid to games like everyone else.

Archived