* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

1 hour ago, cumnockbear said:

You're just as bad as the rest for thinking silly stuff ?

Have a wee joke about cancer and according to her your an oxygen thief. Just new posters though she joins In the hilarity if it's the regulars. she's a weird one.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, cumnockbear said:

How does that affect your day to day life ? just like most of the people on this forum, why are you/they so bothered what they do ?

I'm just sick of Rangers fans letting the side down mocking the wee guy. 

Didn't say if affected my day to day life, if you think there's fuck all wrong with them using him as an ambassador then shame on you

1 minute ago, lidorfc said:

Aw ffs, so now he isn't even a Celtic fan :lol: you're having to take some mental gymnastics to solidify you're position here, fella.

So your saying it's like he actually chooses to be an RC or a Proddy or a Jew or a Muslim, chooses the clothes he wears, the food he eats, you believe the parents are not in the least bit interested in football and have no interest in cellic, the wee fella makes all these choices for himself.....aye mental gymnastics right enough :lol:

5 minutes ago, cumnockbear said:

You're not concerned though, that's the thing.

And i'm sure my predictive text will be thankful you've corrected me on that matter, thanks. i'll sleep better tonight.

Yes I am genuinely concerned about that kid and any other that comes into contact with  THEM but you've already judged that you are correct well done son well done.

I bet it will you're more than welcome 

1 minute ago, martin93 said:

Awwwwww, get the violins out

Take it you've never watched the likes of Frankie Boyle? Or is he too much for your sensitive wee soul

Yes i've watched Frankie Boyle i find him as funny as Toothache and as ignorant and scummy like you and a few others who think it's acceptable to behave in such a manner.

Just now, cumnockbear said:

Never said it was ok, i'm just saying that kind of sick material used makes the attention seekers money, comedians are meant to be funny, there's nothing funny about mocking a disability. 

Well you need to face reality that thousands of people have a different sense of humour than you and you need to get over it because thousands of people pay to watch comedians who make "sick" jokes and laugh at it so if you have a problem with that then it is your problem no one else's and if you don't like that sense of humour then best stay away from it

Just now, cumnockbear said:

Yes i've watched Frankie Boyle i find him as funny as Toothache and as ignorant and scummy like you and a few others who think it's acceptable to behave in such a manner.

Lmaoo well as I said why can't you accept the fact that humans arent all the same and that different people find different things funny, and no it ain't just a few its thousands of people who have ever went to see someone like Frankie boyle or watched his stuff. 

You might not find his humour and this humour funny but plenty others do and nothing you say will change that 

2 minutes ago, martin93 said:

Well you need to face reality that thousands of people have a different sense of humour than you and you need to get over it because thousands of people pay to watch comedians who make "sick" jokes and laugh at it so if you have a problem with that then it is your problem no one else's and if you don't like that sense of humour then best stay away from it

So you think humour is mocking disabilities ? Humour is meant to be funny. 

Just now, martin93 said:

Lmaoo well as I said why can't you accept the fact that humans arent all the same and that different people find different things funny, and no it ain't just a few its thousands of people who have ever went to see someone like Frankie boyle or watched his stuff. 

You might not find his humour and this humour funny but plenty others do and nothing you say will change that 

Each to their own, but mocking the disabled isn't humour. 

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

So your saying it's like he actually chooses to be an RC or a Proddy or a Jew or a Muslim, chooses the clothes he wears, the food he eats, you believe the parents are not in the least bit interested in football and have no interest in cellic, the wee fella makes all these choices for himself.....aye mental gymnastics right enough :lol:

I bet the reason you're a Rangers fan is because either your Da was a Rangers fan or members of your family were, because that the reason the vast majority of people support the football teams they do, especially Rangers and Celtic fans, does that make you any less of a Rangers fan? No, of course it doesn't, so stop talking pish just to try and support your argument.

11 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Being concerned about a child's safety and the continued exploitation is "making a cunt of myself" aye good one genius.

Also it's cunt of not if.

Is that what you're actually saying you're doing??

Fuck sake give my head peace, you're mocking a disabled child, that's exactly what you're doing, nothing more, nothing less.

11 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Is he a massive Celtic fan? Or have his parents made the choice for him, I repeat, I as a responsible parent would  never allow my child to be taken into an environment that could make him an object of derision

An object of derision from who?

I can't see his team's fans doing that, I can see some sick fuckers on here doing it, trying to dress it up as something else ..though if he was my son, the pleasure he obviously gets from it would be the most important to me, I don't understrand any parent who would think different TBF

10 minutes ago, martin93 said:

I'll tell you what is a disgrace, that rancid club using a downs boy as their "ambassador" in your words, they are the sick cunts

It's good PR yes, but if I was his parent, it would be over the moon every time I seen his wee smile.

7 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

How old is he again? 

I've recently about the age of 18 (now 22) properly devoted myself to following Rangers but even before that I would watch them occasionally. 

Whatever age he is in my opinion is far too young to make a decision like that other than it being based on color or more simply "they win a lot of games". 

I remember we had the wee boy Lee, but he isn't paraded around. I think he only walked out with the squad once or that. but even at that he's doing his own thing and focusing on boxing. 

Not sure about you, but myself, and all my mates were born into being Bears, our father's brought us up that way.

2 hours ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

He's a little kid with a severe disability, Loves his football team,Helps to raise money for charity and get's to meet numerous celebrities.

He's a harmless little soul who has great support from his family and the team he supports and is a likeable little lad with a big smile despite his disability. 

Only problem it seems by those on this thread is he wears the colours of his team.

Had this been a little boy who was a Rangers fan and doing all of the above we wouldn't have a bad word to say about him and people posting silly made up pictures of him which are degrading along with the comments,People would be demanding a knock at the door from the cops to those doing it.

What i don't understand is why aren't all the other disabled Celtc fans who are kids not afforded the same as this little lad.

Abuse me all you like, But as a father of two kids with disability's it's pretty pathetic to rip in to the wee lad simply because of who he supports and what he suffers with.  

Agree with much of what you say, but I guarantee every club in the UK including Rangers will have had club mascots for the day, some of whom will have disabilities. Celtic seem to be the only club in the UK who broadcast it and turn the kid in to a celebrity. And worst of all, they do it to improve the image of the club.

10 minutes ago, Masuka said:

Have a wee joke about cancer and according to her your an oxygen thief. Just new posters though she joins In the hilarity if it's the regulars. she's a weird one.

Noticed that, throws her dolly out of the pram at some ridiculous stuff in the OT, then finds it acceptable to mock a disabled child!!!

Weird one alright!

Just now, Siam69 said:

Is that what you're actually saying you're doing??

Fuck sake give my head peace, you're mocking a disabled child, that's exactly what you're doing, nothing more, nothing less.

An object of derision from who?

I can't see his team's fans doing that, I can see some sick fuckers on here doing it, trying to dress it up as something else ..though if he was my son, the pleasure he obviously gets from it would be the most important to me, I don't understrand any parent who would think different TBF

It's good PR yes, but if I was his parent, it would be over the moon every time I seen his wee smile.

Not sure about you, but myself, and all my mates were born into being Bears, our father's brought us up that way.

Am I really another whose seeing things they want to.

Child exploitation is illegal let alone everything else that club have done them having any involvement in a child's life is worrying not just because of the sex crimes they took part in but just in the general creepiness of them towards the Thai kids and this particular kid.

2 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Was always geared towards Rangers, I remember being young and watching them on the TV with my dad. 

Sadly I was happy playing my playstation a bit too much, missed out on a lot of stuff. Mistakes were made to say the least. 

Just now, lidorfc said:

I bet the reason you're a Rangers fan is because either your Da was a Rangers fan or members of your family were, because that the reason the vast majority of people support the football teams they do, especially Rangers and Celtic fans, does that make you any less of a Rangers fan? No, of course it doesn't, so stop talking pish just to try and support your argument.

Actually no m8, no one in my family was football minded, I was brought up in Ibrox Street, how could I not grow up with an interest in Rangers.

Thing is m8 we are having a laugh, they put them up we'll shoot them down and have a laugh, I would never laugh at the wee guy or his family or any cellic fan to their face about him but on here it's fair game.

3 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Actually no m8, no one in my family was football minded, I was brought up in Ibrox Street, how could I not grow up with an interest in Rangers.

Thing is m8 we are having a laugh, they put them up we'll shoot them down and have a laugh, I would never laugh at the wee guy or his family or any cellic fan to their face about him but on here it's fair game.

Neither would I, I actually laughed out loud at the Hell in a cell pic :lol: But the faux outrage makes me cringe.

3 minutes ago, martin93 said:

Fact is celtc are using his disability for their own benefit nothing more. Purely PR stunt

Absolutely, but the wee guy also gets to meet with the players in a way in which any other Celtic fan could only a dream of, and that's nice for him. Would you rather the wee guy didn't get to do all of this stuff, even if it makes him happy?

6 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Noticed that, throws her dolly out of the pram at some ridiculous stuff in the OT, then finds it acceptable to mock a disabled child!!!

Weird one alright!

She definitely has some sort of personality disorder, where by she craves being accepted and liked by people on a football forum. Used to feel a bit sorry for her on here but now I can see through it.

Archived