* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Haha! There's just going to be more infighting between all these rancid cunts if there's a new group set up. They're all just making a complete cunt of themselves in public and I can't see any of the backing down. Hopefully, it ends in tears, fines, bans, stadium closures, suspensions, worldwide condemnation etc........

It's bubbling away nicely . The one thing that would really spark it off is a return of  Rangers hitting form and toppling them :pipe:

8 hours ago, standup said:

A few have spoken of their "powerful fiends" backing them, but they have a few powerful enemies. I would imagine they are on file with Mossad. 

Never has a typo been so accurate. 

24 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Victim story coming up on the BBC on news tonight.

Apparently not happy those nice Dutch peoples warm welcome to them :confused: while over here has been passed back across the water to be concluded or not :mutley: :crabflute:

I reluctantly read the statement above and noticed, in, 2 above, they are attempting to ban them from all stadiums in Scotland, quote, " any matches involving Celtic FC at any other stadium in Scotland or elsewhere".

I think they may actually have realised that the governing bodies are taking their antics / IRA Roadshow seriously and  are now concerned about what actions the governing bodies will take.

I seriously hope that they have indeed something to worry about.

Wee nae-neck Izaguirre "goodbye post" on Instagram

Notice the mention for a certain fans group, I wonder if all the players have the same thoughts towards a group found guilty of promoting the IRA :hmmm:

Today is a very sad day in my life. I never thought that one day I had to say goodbye to a club that I love so much and that gave me everything in football, all my dreams came true in my professional career as a football player. I want to say thanks to you all the people working at Celtic Park,all the staff working at Lennoxtown training ground,the security staff,the kitchen staff,the kitmen and everybody else. A every special to all the Celtic Fans that made me feel at home, to the Ultras Celtic Fans Green Brigade. I LOVE YOU ALL!! Special thanks to all Directors particularly Peter Lawell and Mr. Dermot Desmond..thanks you for supporting me. Special thanks to Neil Lennon for trusting me and for giving me this fantastic opportunity. To all my Team Mates that I enjoyed working with in these 7 years specially my captain Scott Brown, Also many thanks to my best friends like Efe Ambrose, kolo Toure and wee Gamby. Hail , Hail, I LOVE CELTIC FOREVER!!????

2 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

Wee nae-neck Izaguirre "goodbye post" on Instagram

Notice the mention for a certain fans group, I wonder if all the players have the same thoughts towards a group found guilty of promoting the IRA :hmmm:

Today is a very sad day in my life. I never thought that one day I had to say goodbye to a club that I love so much and that gave me everything in football, all my dreams came true in my professional career as a football player. I want to say thanks to you all the people working at Celtic Park,all the staff working at Lennoxtown training ground,the security staff,the kitchen staff,the kitmen and everybody else. A every special to all the Celtic Fans that made me feel at home, to the Ultras Celtic Fans Green Brigade. I LOVE YOU ALL!! Special thanks to all Directors particularly Peter Lawell and Mr. Dermot Desmond..thanks you for supporting me. Special thanks to Neil Lennon for trusting me and for giving me this fantastic opportunity. To all my Team Mates that I enjoyed working with in these 7 years specially my captain Scott Brown, Also many thanks to my best friends like Efe Ambrose, kolo Toure and wee Gamby. Hail , Hail, I LOVE CELTIC FOREVER!!????

Weird thing to get annoyed it.

Seems Dembele is off to Marseille, don't know if that good news or not for us, he was a decent player but didn't think he was that great so kind of worried who they could bring in as a replacement but at the same time it could be perfect for us if Rodgers spends big on a flop replacement.

Archived