* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

Imagine wanting the greatest tactical genius off all time and the saviour of Scottish football sacked??

:lol:

stupid taig cunts

Hey, Brendan can heal the troubles in Northern Ireland, but he can't heal the troubles in the sellick support :lol: 

57 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

All the excuses will be made for them but they are supposed to win their home games, isn't that what they say? Hard to beat them in their midden, Rosenberg should have every chance of a result at home.

Thier diabolical win rate away from home, it's a fair chance they will get dumped out. I certainly will be wedging a tenner on Rosenborg next week.

31 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

degsy‏ @degsy76  10m10 minutes ago

More

Replying to @celticfc

Full match report: Celtic were shite Forrest is a coward Armstrong is desperate to leave Ntcham can't pass

Who or what the fuck is Ntcham? :lol:

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

The new Paul Pogba, apparently.

He was so good tonight, he got subbed for the superstar Johnny Hayes early in the 2nd half :happy:

Is he a new signing ? I haven't even heard of him :lol: as far as I was aware Hayes was their only signing so far . 

Just now, cr3_bear said:

Is he a new signing ? I haven't even heard of him :lol: as far as I was aware Hayes was their only signing so far . 

Aye, paid a fair whack for him as well, 4 million or something like that :lol:

8 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Aye he's the cunt they signed from Man City's reserve reserve reserve team :lol: Another Brenda mastersigning. 

Hoping they get fucked out next week, put a wee fiver on Rosenborg at 6/1 at half time thinking they were going to sneak it, I'm still a bit unsure about next week though, shit away record but jammy bastards at times. But with everything that's going on over at the piggery maybe just maybe they will fail and I will laugh in work at the cunts, here's hoping. ???

12 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Aye, paid a fair whack for him as well, 4 million or something like that :lol:

4 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Aye he's the cunt they signed from Man City's reserve reserve reserve team :lol: Another Brenda mastersigning. 

Why am I just hearing about this . Watch the news most nights with my dinner aswell and can't recall hearing or watching anything about this . Oh well hope he fails spectacularly 

I'd still have them favourites with Griffiths back etc. However, there is a fair and reasonable chance the cunts will be out on their arses!!

If I had to play bookie, I'd say 60/40 they will go through, but I'd have taken that before tonight.

Archived