* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

Their players shout your clubs deid in crowded airports , Their supporters attack children and mock the dead, they fly IRA banners and hang effigies of protestants, dance outside their middens shouting anti Semitic slurs on Israel, they wreck stadiums throughout the land and throw plastic bags full of shit at supporters ..

Yet the media and the tarriers are silent .. welcome to Nicolas Scotland 2017. 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, magic8ball said:

yup, ,maybe get a qualifier against Everton,

I don't pay attention to it after our own early exit - so it's still qualifier? They aren't automatically into the Europa groups of 4?

6 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

I don't pay attention to it after our own early exit - so it's still qualifier? They aren't automatically into the Europa groups of 4?

if they lose tonight they drop into Europa qualifier just like we did when we lost to malmo

14 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Did scott brown really say about our club having died? 

It was Griffiths in response to someone (whose club affiliation is unconfirmed) called him "paedo".

Like all bullies, Griffiths can dish it out, but doesn't like it when it is the other way round.

13 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I understand that it was the the thumb,he said "your club died, beat it "  Broon laughed when he said it.

But he was facing the opposite direction from where the shout came from so was too scared to turn around.

The press have it as he faced up to the shouter.

Like every other guy that hits a woman, Griffiths is a coward and shitebag when it comes to confrontation with another man. He'll do things when he knows he can get away with it, like the police being there to stop fans from getting to him etc..

He's so much like Lennon it's unreal 

23 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Response below, maybe its just me but the tone of that couldn't make it seem more forced if it tried, seems to suggest nothing but contemp for the incidentIMG_20170802_115740.thumb.jpg.3f58ba906520032afcc22d129e1df24c.jpg

1. No they arent.

2. Yes it does.

3. Thank fuck we cant talk about ongoing police matter.

4. No you wont.

4 hours ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Response below, maybe its just me but the tone of that couldn't make it seem more forced if it tried, seems to suggest nothing but contemp for the incidentIMG_20170802_115740.thumb.jpg.3f58ba906520032afcc22d129e1df24c.jpg

Number 2? 

Are they havin a fucking laugh. How on earth does it not represent Celtic Supporters when being sung by Celtic Supporters, wearing Celtic strips on their way to a Celtic game?

That's a stretch even for them,  Juan Guy? a minority? nothing to do with us? - take your pick.  

Boys club? What boys club?

One of the ghouls singing in the video was named but most of the article was about how his Dad's shop had nail bombs sent to it in 2012. It also mentions ones sent to Lennon and Paul McBride

The Scottish media find it impossible to slate Celtic without bringing something else up.

We're fighting a losing battle in this country, the whole of Scotland other than Rangers are fucking terrified of them 

Archived