* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The Monk said:

Once you beat their 4 man press they are so open defensively, hope teams find a way round that this season

They aren't a good team at all. They find good spaces in the final third and that's about it. 

Griffiths is clinical and Dembele is a top player. They're lucky to have them. 

Just now, K.A.I said:

They aren't a good team at all. They find good spaces in the final third and that's about it. 

Griffiths is clinical and Dembele is a top player. They're lucky to have them. 

The front four just charge at the defence and most teams including ours last season just panicked and ended up falling in their trap, once this initial press gets bypassed teams look like they have acres of space against them.

Really hoping they get found out this year.

Every time i watch them all i can think is how perfect a fit they are for our last title winning team to play against. We'd have wiped the fucking floor with them, which makes it laughable everyone seems to think we have a mountain to climb to beat these cunts. 

6 minutes ago, blueballss said:

Mhanks/HIVS one of the same, horrible bastards, ugly support, rhat managers, disgusting histories, unwashed/junkie scumbags

Liewell and Petrie are clearly shagging each other I feel .

Couple of bent bastards

I have watched 4 minutes of the game.

1) If you play fast passes against the Taigs then they are run ragged and dont dont know what to do.

2) The Thumb played a cross like the ball was a hot potato... just hit it... didnt put any skill in it... and he is suddenly the best footballer since Pele with the way the commentators talk

Archived