* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I think the fact they've got so much tv coverage is annoying. Neither of our games against Hibs or Hearts are televised yet their games against fucking Partick thistle and Kilmarnock are 

Regarding tv coverage, why are Sky showing the bheasts today and us tomorrow?

Is there some new deal in place for Sky to show Scottish games as I assumed they only had shared rights (with BT) to show games involving 'us v them' ?

Have I missed something somewhere re tv rights? unsure.gif

Just now, Virtuoso said:

Is there some new deal in place for Sky to show Scottish games as I assumed they only had shared rights (with BT) to show games involving 'us v them' ?

No idea mate, they shown our league opener last year too against Hamilton 

1 minute ago, Virtuoso said:

Think bt start on Friday with the mhanks at thistle.

2 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

No change but with no EPL games til next week Sky will be wanting a game on both days.

1 minute ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I think Celtic would struggle against a physical team.  I'd like to see them come up against a team that'll fill the box with big players every time there's a set-piece.  

Considering they were a physical side they are powder puffs now.

3 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I think Celtic would struggle against a physical team.  I'd like to see them come up against a team that'll fill the box with big players every time there's a set-piece.  

Us?

This Celtic team are far too good for anything Scottish football has to offer- bar us- and I only say that because I have no idea how we will perform.

But if we are to have any chance of winning the title we need to forget about all these no mark bastard clubs doing us any favours.

Anyone who say that they are 'shite' or 'nothing special' just because it's them are missing the point. They don't need to be special to beat cunts like these.

3 minutes ago, Bydo said:

This Celtic team are far too good for anything Scottish football has to offer- bar us- and I only say that because I have no idea how we will perform.

But if we are to have any chance of winning the title we need to forget about all these no mark bastard clubs doing us any favours.

Anyone who say that they are 'shite' or 'nothing special' just because it's them are missing the point. They don't need to be special to beat cunts like these.

Brenda knows this, that's why he doesn't need to spend money, CL qualification is all that matters to them and that's guaranteed until we can stop them.

3 hours ago, Ryju84 said:

Us?

We have Herrera, Alves, Cardoso, but no others I would class as being very strong in the air.  Part of me wishes we kept Hill as he was very good at a set-piece.  We could've gone 5-3-2 against the Tims and put 3 CBs in the box for every corner and free-kick along with Herrera.  It would' roll given is a real threat that teams would struggle to cope with.

4 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Cunts gushing on the radio, Hertz were absolute shite, Dunfermline turned them over does that make them something special.

Mon Thistle, could still be a decent day :lol:

Took Thistle on my coupon. Some price tbh

Archived