* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

Can't believe I'm gonna live through them selling a player for £20m and probably winning 10 in a row. A tainted 10 in a row but still :anguish: 

What a fucking shite time to be a Rangers fan

Neither will happen, so don't worry about it matey.:wink: 

Those cunts running away with the league, dominating Scottish football, got the messsssiah in charge 

But heartbroken at Rangers getting a home draw in the Scottish cup 

It just shows you that they never really enjoy Celtic winning, it's all about Rangers 

Motherwell doing well and causing the taigs a few problems. Could have went two up there. Very frustrating, knowing that IMO, the taigs are not very good! Wish we would have more of a go at them.

If, and it's a big if, Motherwell win this or even draw, and we beat the sheep it'll get the gap back to 5 (6). I know they have games in hand and I know we don't look like going on a winning run anytime soon however small steps...........

7 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Motherwell doing well and causing the taigs a few problems. Could have went two up there. Very frustrating, knowing that IMO, the taigs are not very good! Wish we would have more of a go at them.

If, and it's a big if, Motherwell win this or even draw, and we beat the sheep it'll get the gap back to 5 (6). I know they have games in hand and I know we don't look like going on a winning run anytime soon however small steps...........

Im liking the POSITIVITY...:541:

Just now, TEFTONG said:

Im liking the POSITIVITY...:541:

Then beat them in the next 3 old firm games and we go 4 ahead (although they'll have 2 games in hand but you'd rather have the points on the board :pipe:). Too far? Fuck it!

I think it's inevitable the taigs will go through a tough spell and drop points. We just need to be able to capitalise. Extremely unlikely I know but one step at a time. See how today ends for starters! Fucking gutter though that we've already thrown away 6-8 points easily so far this season! A case of what might have been........

Archived