* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Fucking hell the new signing obviously took the squad number 88.

Clearly been told of the love us love us mentality, look at me please I love cellic I used to watch them from the depths of Africa with my green and grey hooped top on whilst cheering for my fellow countryman chris sutton.Ā 

Fucking mess

He's a neo-Nazi.

36 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Fucking hell man they never stop

Tom the tarrier English...

19 year old kid from the backwaters of Russia is " a champions league signing"...

aye a see Madrid, Barca, Bayern were after him.Ā 

Why are people allowed to right fucking nonsense like this:lol:

Tom English is a bigoted dinosaur who knows fuck all about any football 1980 onwards. Absolutely shite "journalist".

EDIT: And Stuart Cosgrove is an ugly cunt.

EDIT2: And Pat Nevin is a fucking prick too. Had the mispleasure of serving the cunt when I worked in a bar, rapists have better manners than that specky bastard.

EDIT3: You've triggered me a bit there, enjoy my rant. :lol:Ā 

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Fucking hell man they never stop

Tom the tarrier English...

19 year old kid from the backwaters of Russia is " a champions league signing"...

aye a see Madrid, Barca, Bayern were after him.Ā 

Why are people allowed to right fucking nonsense like this:lol:

Did he not mean a CL qualifier player, someone who could help them beat a pub team.

34 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Tom English is a bigoted dinosaur who knows fuck all about any football 1980 onwards. Absolutely shite "journalist".

EDIT: And Stuart Cosgrove is an ugly cunt.

EDIT2: And Pat Nevin is a fucking prick too. Had the mispleasure of serving the cunt when I worked in a bar, rapists have better manners than that specky bastard.

EDIT3: You've triggered me a bit there, enjoy my rant. :lol:Ā 

You know who won't enjoy the rant? Houston...

Nevin always looked like a rude cunt to me, thanks for confirming my suspicions. I admireĀ your will power for not spitting in his drink :lol:Ā 

10 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Ā£2,250 jackpot...

:lol:Ā Pointless right enough, fat mess

Saw that on the auld telly text and guessed she was a fhat fhuckin mhunter, and now you've confirmed it and iĀ don't even need to see her.
Can only guess her and her mate looked like a couple of water buffalo facing down some poor fuckin lions :bangbang:

1 hour ago, RFCRobertson said:

Nevin always looked like a rude cunt to me, thanks for confirming my suspicions. I admireĀ your will power for not spitting in his drink :lol:

Or even rubbed yer pointing finger on yer erchie and dipping it in on the way to supply his drinks.
Worked in a couple of boozers myself early 70's :thuglife:

24 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

The tarriers are wanking over this story. Do they not understand the concept of the show? He was a correct answer cos no one knew who he was. Deluded fucks.

Pointless.... just like the employee who does background checks at celtic boys club

13 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

You can just imagine the headline if a Syrian player signed for Celtic.

"I WATCHED CELTIC GAMES WHILE UNDER RUBBLE IN A WARZONE"

They could sign a North Korean and still claim he has been a lifelong followerĀ 

West Ham apparently made an enquiry Ā about the superstarĀ striker and that didnt go very far. Ā The HammersĀ Ā have had Ā£12.5m bid turned down for a Brentford striker and a bid for Hull striker Snodgrass as well. West Ham are obviously looking for a striker and if they want one they will eventually offer enough to get their man, are they really after the boy wonder in the way the Scottish media portray?

Looks like hisĀ Ā fee for Ā is made up by LawwellsĀ media and ex players from the theatre of hate withĀ the figure is just being plucked out of the sky. With all due respect another season playing against plasticĀ whistle, Ross Co et al might be too much to contemplate when the weekly glamour of the EPL awaits. Come the summer i think the boy will want out and back down south onto the big stage and this "figure" being plucked from the sky may start to cause a rift between club and player if its blocking his way.

10 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

You know who won't enjoy the rant? Houston...

Nevin always looked like a rude cunt to me, thanks for confirming my suspicions. I admireĀ your will power for not spitting in his drink :lol:Ā 

Served Boaby the Barman shortly after who couldn't have been nicer so that made up for it.

Archived