* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Furfuxache even though I canny really stand Ferguson. Imagine the scum having an ex player of their fiercest enemy doing a speech for them .n ferguson agreeing to it .tae fuck wi that :britney:

I wonder if he mentioned that his old man ran a Celtic supporters bus from Govan?

51 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

The hydro gig ? 

Never heard this before hp 

Heard it years ago mate, the bus ran from Neptune Street, a street so full of tarriers my old mans generation knew it as "the Irish Channel". 

The Fergusons lived round in Govan Road and my old dears family were round the corner in Orkney Street. My aunt remembers Alex from Broomloan Road Primary, she says "nobody liked him even then" :lol:

12 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Heard it years ago mate, the bus ran from Neptune Street, a street so full of tarriers my old mans generation knew it as "the Irish Channel". 

The Fergusons lived round in Govan Road and my old dears family were round the corner in Orkney Street. My aunt remembers Alex from Broomloan Road Primary, she says "nobody liked him even then" :lol:

Being like he's more than welcome to hang about with that mhob  mate .well suited 

1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Nothing but positive press for these cunts just now. No mention of the fact that an idea to have armed forces present at the Scottish cup final this weekend had to be pulled over fears of their fans causing trouble though :whistle:

Armed Forces Day has been pulled at George Square from what I know but veterans are launching a march to my knowledge.

On Friday, May 26, 2017 at 6:01 PM, Inigo said:

I see there was an extended debate on it in the Scottish Parliament as well. All of the mhanky MSP fans doing wee speeches, as well as MSP fans of some other clubs sucking up by doing their wee speech tributes.

Be great in 2022 when they do one for us... 

Can't wait for the deafening silence that year, probably be illegal to support Rangers by then anyway.

so these cunts are calling themselves "the invincibles" now? lmfao. aye alright fs calm down. pretty much a perfect season for them but settle down. lightning rarely strikes twice in the same place. 

i swear to fuck we better put these cunts under pressure next season. no excuses. i'm fucking sick of every cunt and their dug praising brenda and sellick and making them out to be world beaters. get it fucking together rangers.

6 hours ago, one55 said:

so these cunts are calling themselves "the invincibles" now? lmfao. aye alright fs calm down. pretty much a perfect season for them but settle down. lightning rarely strikes twice in the same place. 

i swear to fuck we better put these cunts under pressure next season. no excuses. i'm fucking sick of every cunt and their dug praising brenda and sellick and making them out to be world beaters. get it fucking together rangers.

The Invincibles?

Have they ever had an original thought?

They try to copy everything the English teams do, from Walk On, Liverpool, to the invincibles, Arsenal.

They really do have no shame.

Archived