* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

Kenny Shiels talks an awful lot of pish.

He's an utter prick. 

I remember a couple of years back he said Dean Shiels was our best player and we were ruining his career by not playing him :lol:

I'm sure his bank balance would say otherwise. 

Just now, Captain Hilts said:

He's an utter prick. 

I remember a couple of years back he said Dean Shiels was our best player and we were ruining his career by not playing him :lol:

I'm sure his bank balance would say otherwise. 

Sometimes I find myself agreeing with him, but usually he is spouting absolute garbage. That stuff with Dean was just a da looking out for his son, but it made Kenny look like a sour twat.

It shows the defeatist mentality of Celtic FC that when they do get some success, they think their manager is a god.

We've had Walter Smith, Bill Struth, Souness.... Did we call any of them "The Messiah?" did we fuck. Did we believe that because they were good managers they could solve religious tension and bigotry? Did we fuck. We loved them because they done their job, won Rangers titles. 

It shows the utter delusion of them. 

This mob could not have hand picked a worse city at a worse time if it were to be the 11th or 12th July. Flights and ferries are almost full  just now around those dates with Orangemen and Loyalists making the journey over. The modern day tim will be full of bravado as they are used to getting away with murder over here.

Their behaviour won't be tolerated in Loyalist areas of Belfast and many Scots over for the parades also have a few axes to grind.

There's gonna be a serious reality check for a few of these guys....

Fucking shitebags. Not so big when they are protected by the media. Quite happy to go places they know nothing will happen and disrespect the Queen, Rangers, fallen war heroes and glorify the IRA but when they are presented with an opportunity to go to the heart of it all they are an absolute bag of shite. Sums these fucking cretins up, wouldn't see us going to Dublin with brown pants on their Easter pish. Fucking shitebags.

scum cunts

1 hour ago, Captain Hilts said:

Should all Scottish clubs just join together and become Brendan FC?

Really couldn't make this pish up :lol:

DCvXxGaXkAALwPS.jpg

That's unreal n the fact of the matter is they bammy bastards fae the east lap it up .They probably got the kids putting that shit up as a poster on their room wall ffs 

43 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Fucking shitebags. Not so big when they are protected by the media. Quite happy to go places they know nothing will happen and disrespect the Queen, Rangers, fallen war heroes and glorify the IRA but when they are presented with an opportunity to go to the heart of it all they are an absolute bag of shite. Sums these fucking cretins up, wouldn't see us going to Dublin with brown pants on their Easter pish. Fucking shitebags.

scum cunts

shitebags . Brave Irish freedom fighters from their maws spare bedroom in Scotland :lol: 

how is you can tell that someone is a celtic supporter by just looking at them? haha

anyway...if celtic don't want to play their game against linfield then UEFA should just forfeit the game on celtic's behalf and give the points to linfield. i hope UEFA don't budge and refuse to move the date/location. if i wasn't to turn up to my work i'd get fired. fire celtic out of the champions league if they don't wanna play their matches. simples.

Celtic will get everything their own way in the end, the cunts always do. All bow down to the mighty Celtic!!! Cunts. UEFA should put these cunts in their place and insist they play in Belfast on the 12th or they forfeit the tie. If a few Tarriers get seriously hurt, then so be it. 

Shags guys, batters women, what next for this cretin? :pipe:

A SCAR-FACED thug could be freed in just TWO years despite subjecting two partners to ‘abominable and disgraceful’ abuse.

Monster Brendan Rogers, 30, from Jamestown, Dunbartonshire, choked one woman and then claimed he was ‘just messing about’.

2 hours ago, one55 said:

how is you can tell that someone is a celtic supporter by just looking at them? haha

anyway...if celtic don't want to play their game against linfield then UEFA should just forfeit the game on celtic's behalf and give the points to linfield. i hope UEFA don't budge and refuse to move the date/location. if i wasn't to turn up to my work i'd get fired. fire celtic out of the champions league if they don't wanna play their matches. simples.

:confused:

"Game should be switched to a neutral venue if Linfield can't guarantee the safety of the celtic fans"

Fuck off! The only reason you won't be safe is because you've spent years funding & glorifying the terrorist organisation that tried to destroy the city you're now scheduled to play in!

Seriously hope this goes ahead on the 11th, they take their full allocation & get a skelping!! 

They are an embarrassment of a club, they have had endless chances in Europe with their fuckwit fans. They have had countless turnovers of getting put out due to minor rule infringements  every fucking favour going.

Now they want a very distinct advantage with Linfield.

Cunts

Archived