* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 fuckin loanees????
Is this the best they can throw at us. :wow:
The 15 million Dollar man is shot of confidence,by his own admittance, going into a team who got the shite battered out of them in their last match and could not have complained had it been 6 fuckin zilch. :hit:

The other pair of roasters will be lucky to ever get off the bench. :1120982233_SGsmile:

23 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Wont Boyata be a free transfer in the summer? I can see them whoring him out this month

before the window there were taigs spouting that they should sell him for 10m 😂😂😂

wouldn't be worth that on a 5 years deal 

22 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Wont Boyata be a free transfer in the summer? I can see them whoring him out this month

It won’t be long till Real Madrid are considering a £10million bid for the worlds greatest defender according to one of the Scottish journalists.

I’ll give blood sweat and tears, I’m already in love with tarriers- Weah, less than 24hrs after he signed.

They just lap it right up man it’s amazing. 

They’ll have George Weah out soon saying he looked out for their results in Liberia. 

As for Boyata, he owes them fuck all, he’s a pre-contract and teams will know that. If he goes this window it’ll be less than 5% of the £50 million Hartson thought he was worth. 

17 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Always sad to see this happen.

His career has obviously taken a nose-dive but I think he's being underestimated.

I'd have been very pleased if it was us who signed him.

Hopefully he flops.

Why would you be happy to sign a cunt who has achieved fuck all and started 27games in 4 years? Fucking Pena has a better record.

1 hour ago, Dickie said:

Why would you be happy to sign a cunt who has achieved fuck all and started 27games in 4 years? Fucking Pena has a better record.

I get what you're saying but the boy has ability and potential.

How many games had Tav (as one example) played before signing for us and what had he achieved? What about Kent? I'd take Billy Gilmour back in a heartbeat and he's not played one game yet.

However, I hope to fuck you're right and I'm wrong.

Saw a video on twitter of the new striker that they've signed. It was a compilation of the goals that he's scored. There literally looked like there was no one in the crowd watching the games, almost like the crowd you'd see at junior league games. 

They've not exactly had a great track record with signing African strikers so hopefully this guys the same. 

Archived