* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

22 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

That's fucking disgraceful he needs banned for that alone let alone his antics at the end of the old firm. 

Can't ban him for that mate, same as when burke did it - no advantage gained from simulation / conning of ref so no retrospective action.  I know it's a joke.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Very unlikely mate. But stranger things have happened. 

To take it to ibrox if that what they are indeed planning. We would need to win our next 2 and them drop points in their next 2. 

Tell you one thing if it happened it would be even better than the first helicopter Sunday. 

Need to get Elon Musk involved .a few laps of the planet then land the trophy at Rugby park .

14 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Aye. Two aways after that as well. Dunno why am talking like this lol. Be more heartbreaking after this season if it was taken to the last game than losing it with 3 to go. 

All we can do is win our remaining games and see what happens.

If they drop more points at killie. A huge if with 3 players suspended then who knows.

9 minutes ago, moody blue 1972 said:

Can't ban him for that mate, same as when burke did it - no advantage gained from simulation / conning of ref so no retrospective action.  I know it's a joke.

He tried to gain an advantage ban him or give him the Ol' Yella treatment. 

17 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Mate cmon . Do yourself a favour . There is no miracle happening here

They didn't even look bothered winning that today .

The agenda is as clear as day . They want to win it at Ibrox

And if they somehow didn't . I guarantee you . The combined score in the Jambos games will be plus 10 . They will thrash them twice . Hearts are so unequipped

I don't think they're trying to hold off to win at Ibrox. I think they're just not all that good. If not winning today was part of some plan they have then I hope it blows up their face spectacularly.

Anyway, I'm not actually suggesting we're gonna win the league! Just... Let's win all out games and see what happens.

5 minutes ago, tannerall said:

And 6 minutes extra time. it's beyond farce now.

It cant be raised publicly .

1 they are going to win the league anyway 

2 thats just sour grapes from Rangers 

both these statements would be blasted all over the tarrier media. 

until there is a cull of taigs in the media they will get away with everything 

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

That's fuckin disgusting from that prick lustig I hope someone snaps that cunt gives him something to roll about for

Him and Ajer both rolling around player gets booked up they jump. Cheating bassas. 

19 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

All we can do is win our remaining games and see what happens.

If they drop more points at killie. A huge if with 3 players suspended then who knows.

This.^

Keep on a winning run and finish the season with pride and see how the dice roll.

27 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

To little to late. 

We've dropped some horrible points this season that’s giving them a precession. 

Said if after we lost to them the other week. It was still unlikely that we would win it but if we had got a result that day then the pressure was on them. We blew it.

51 minutes ago, Amato said:

don't think they're trying to hold off to win at Ibrox. I think they're just not all that good

This, their form since Lennon took over has been bang average (even before then), not convincing until Aberdeen went down to 10 men then that game was only going one way. Each performance imo is distancing him from the managers job, which he and their board want (a cheap option). There is no plan so drop points till Ibrox but long may it continue...

19 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

Our best chance of winning the league next year was if they kept Lennon, not a hell in hope of them.doing that now.

Far from convinced they won't still be appointing Lennon permanent. He's the cheap option and they'll need funds for a rebuild this summer 

4 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Far from convinced they won't still be appointing Lennon permanent. He's the cheap option and they'll need funds for a rebuild this summer 

This is true, but what decent players would want to play for the wee runt, Brenda had respect as a manager, Lennon has none.

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Maths not your strong point or are you 'trolling' again...?

Naw genuine, as a true prod don't believe in miracles, but helicopter Sunday was special and unexpected, and football's a crazy game sometimes. teams can lose the plot with one defeat, look at the Everton- Man Untd game today.

36 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

This is true, but what decent players would want to play for the wee runt, Brenda had respect as a manager, Lennon has none.

Hopefully no decent player would. So when they appoint Lennon it will be crap players that send them backwards. 

2 hours ago, superallysbears said:

Got to laugh at they tarrier bastards on bheebheeceee scotland, celtic "WILL" win the league lol their tone underneath that tells a different story, another couple of dropped points next week and it will be squeaky bum time, keep the pressure on them and see what happens. 

They will win the league though? And tbh, we've crumbled more times than we haven't when put under pressure. 

Keep the table respectable, win at Ibrox and the second half of the season won't have been a total car crash.

Archived