* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

FB_IMG_1505410080848.jpg

They're hypocrites.  Remember when Walker took a dive to win a penalty at the start of last season and Scott Brown called him a "cheat".  Then Dembele does the same fucking thing against us, and the game after that, and there's no public condemnation of his antics.  

18 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Bad losers and even worse winners, ungracious and classless.  

"Their players are humble when they win". Ffs. How cringy (wrong) and deluded is that? This bullshit drains me as it's not only a complete load of garbage, but the stupidity of it is there for all to see (for those who chose to open their eyes or report it). Some people really are easily led. We're a nation of sheep.

Agreed Sparkle, no class whatsoever. Did you see the 'manly' handshake to the ref after the Ross County game? Or, the rebuff from the handshake of the Ross County manager from the assistant arsehole after a meaningless draw?  I don't have the footage, but I'm sure someone could offer it.

If we win 55, they will implode. That will be one of the best days of my life. I long to see it.

Just now, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

They're hypocrites.  Remember when Walker took a dive to win a penalty at the start of last season and Scott Brown called him a "cheat".  Then Dembele does the same fucking thing against us, and the game after that, and there's no public condemnation of his antics.  

scummy bastards..always have been...always will be

the sooner their bubble is burst the better

4 hours ago, Dickie said:

He is a fuckin Ned who has played a couple of games and was ripped to shreds the other night. So when have you actually seen him play then? He committed more fouls than lego and that takes some doing. Thank fuck you don't sign our players 

Who you talking to you piece of prick ?

Who gives a fuck when and if I last seen him play ...He is a beggar bastard and I only want to see his limbs broken 

3 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

And bang as the screw turns the tarriers media partners have released a lovely wee story about the best atmosphere ever experienced at "mythical" parkhead as told by the PSG ultras :lol:

See I like it when you sound para mate ?

Welcone ?

Just watched an interview on sky with the celtic manager.. he goes on about them needing to compete with the best, at least on the night... not blaming financies, but mentality.

is this the same manager who has now seen celtics worst ever results in Europe at home, abroad and against class of opposition in the space of 14 month?

the same manager that talks about competing whilst manager of Liverpool and drops their arguably greatest player and plays reserves against Real Madrid, in Madrid years after they were last in the comp. 

aye, good one Brendan. 

1 hour ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Just watched an interview on sky with the celtic manager.. he goes on about them needing to compete with the best, at least on the night... not blaming financies, but mentality.

is this the same manager who has now seen celtics worst ever results in Europe at home, abroad and against class of opposition in the space of 14 month?

the same manager that talks about competing whilst manager of Liverpool and drops their arguably greatest player and plays reserves against Real Madrid, in Madrid years after they were last in the comp. 

aye, good one Brendan. 

He set them up wrong, allowed them to get humped and is now trying to deflect on to the players. It's not very edifying

18 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

He set them up wrong, allowed them to get humped and is now trying to deflect on to the players. It's not very edifying

Compare and contrast with Ronald Koeman who tonight basically took all the blame for setting up Everton wrong

7 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I think Brenda thinks the cellic job is too small for him. 

Always been arrogant, I noted this quote from an Andield blog - sound familiar 

"seemingly blaming his side’s poor form solely on the players—and one which has become a worrying trend for Rodgers during his time on Merseyside"

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2015/09/brendan-rodgers-making-job-harder-media-arrogance/

In his interview, Ralston looked & sounded like an illiterate junkie fuck. Reminiscent of Gumzy Lambert's interviews. I always remember his on-pitch farewell to the Dortmund supporters.... holding up a wee bit of paper on which he'd crayoned, "Thankyou fan's". Wtf?

On 9/13/2017 at 13:33, sausagetrunks said:

got raped  by psg and the papers talking about the the PSG owner saying its the best atmosphere he has experienced ffs lol

Aye, it's like they hypnotise people over at the girodome. It was a shite atmosphere for most of the game, but you've still got folk like the PSG guy coming out and saying it was great. Mesmerised by the hype. 

Archived