* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

On 9/13/2017 at 18:05, Laudrup1984 said:

Read the interview extract earlier on here but just seen a video clip of it. Oh my! This mad bastard talks with a nonchalant cocky confidence and swagger as if the taigs have just won and he had Neymar in his back pocket! What a deluded wee cunt!

:lol: Delusional wee wank. Misplaced cockiness. Is this what Brenda is breeding?

Maybe if you had been more afraid you wouldn't have had your arse felt by him so badly.

Stupid mhank.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/13/2017 at 19:19, Laudrup1984 said:

It's all very well giving young boys a chance. In fact I think it's a good thing however why is everyone lying about this ralston cunt? He got tore a new arsehole all game and then lost his shit. Now there's nothing wrong with that. That PSG front line will do that to bigger and better players than him. However, let's not pretend he was brilliant or even okay. He was poor, the taigs were poor, just accept it.................

He kicked Neymar twice, geed their fans up once and laughed arrogantly face of a guy that was widening his hoop. Clearly that's enough for him to be the next billion Dembele dollars protege, in media circles. 

Anthony Ralston is an 18-year-old right back with 14 celtic appearances to his name. This week he faced Neymar, one of the finest footballers in the world, and certainly the most expensive. 

Time for humility, one might think. Time to drink it all in, to accelerate the learning process.

No — not in this age of entitlement. Despite losing 5-0, Ralston was full of it after the game. ‘I don’t fear the likes of Neymar…I had to play my normal game…I won’t lose any sleep over it…he’s just another man on the pitch…I don’t put him on a pedestal…’

The arrogance was astonishing. If Ralston matures with one 10th of Neymar’s talent he will have a fine career. Here was an opportunity to acquire knowledge, to be tested against one of the greats. 

Ralston was too busy preening, his team having been swept aside, to pay much attention. He asked for Neymar’s shirt at the end but was rebuffed. Maybe one day Ralston’s shirt will be in demand among the elite of European football. Until then, he might consider winding it in.

By the way, after a fan ran on to the pitch and tried to kick Paris Saint-Germain striker Kylian Mbappe — the oaf missed, providing a neat metaphor for the gulf in class — celtic have again been cited by UEFA. This is their 15th citing in 10 years. Imagine how many they would have racked up if they didn’t keep getting knocked out at the group stage.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4885346/There-way-kids-games-not-elite-club.html#ixzz4sjvQmtB4 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

2 hours ago, Inigo said:

:lol: Delusional wee wank. Misplaced cockiness. Is this what Brenda is breeding?

Maybe if you had been more afraid you wouldn't have had your arse felt by him so badly.

Stupid mhank.

I just saw the goals and was pishing myself at neymars goal.this did waving as neymar ran into the box.look mum I'm on telly 

2 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

Anthony Ralston is an 18-year-old right back with 14 celtic appearances to his name. This week he faced Neymar, one of the finest footballers in the world, and certainly the most expensive. 

Time for humility, one might think. Time to drink it all in, to accelerate the learning process.

No — not in this age of entitlement. Despite losing 5-0, Ralston was full of it after the game. ‘I don’t fear the likes of Neymar…I had to play my normal game…I won’t lose any sleep over it…he’s just another man on the pitch…I don’t put him on a pedestal…’

The arrogance was astonishing. If Ralston matures with one 10th of Neymar’s talent he will have a fine career. Here was an opportunity to acquire knowledge, to be tested against one of the greats. 

Ralston was too busy preening, his team having been swept aside, to pay much attention. He asked for Neymar’s shirt at the end but was rebuffed. Maybe one day Ralston’s shirt will be in demand among the elite of European football. Until then, he might consider winding it in.

By the way, after a fan ran on to the pitch and tried to kick Paris Saint-Germain striker Kylian Mbappe — the oaf missed, providing a neat metaphor for the gulf in class — celtic have again been cited by UEFA. This is their 15th citing in 10 years. Imagine how many they would have racked up if they didn’t keep getting knocked out at the group stage.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4885346/There-way-kids-games-not-elite-club.html#ixzz4sjvQmtB4 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

ouch. That doesnt toe the party line.

2 hours ago, Inigo said:

Stupid mhank.

But young c****c players are used to getting their arses felt at porkheid.

Liewells PR Machine in overdrive today , Kolo Toure joins them as Technical  Assistant as part of their coaching team 

Blah blah blah blah blah 

celtic Chief Executive, Peter Lawwell added: “We are delighted to welcome Kolo back to celtic.I know he really enjoyed being part of our success last season and that he loves being part of the club.

"We are pleased that once again, is part of our team and we are sure he will add real value to celtic as we aim for more success.”

In an exclusive interview with celtic TV confirming his appointment Toure said: “I couldn’t be happier to be back at this great club.

“This is a new chapter in my career, a new beginning. The football is over now. I can officially say I am retired from playing and now I am fully concentrating on coaching.

“For me there is no big change in terms of what I will be doing. I have always been the kind of player who tries to help those around me.

"Now I will try to give advice, help the young players and just guide them and pass on all the experience I have acquired during my career."

He added: “I can learn so much from working with Brendan Rodgers, he is a top manager. I will be working with him and his staff very closely each day. 

"He is one of the best young managers in the world right now. What he’s doing for celtic is there for all to see, he’s doing amazingly right now.”

What's Brendas record in Europe again :britney:

2 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Yesterday was "Neymar lacks class" (poor wee Ralston being snubbed)

Today it's "FIFA need to apply the FFP rules" (cellic being cheated cos PSG are rich)

Whining wee bitch

Psg having more money than tims can't be compared to tims having more money than other Scottish teams!!!! How Brenda can come away with this Pish is scary and yet no journalist has the balls to question him.

1 minute ago, Billythebear77 said:

See the tarriers have started a crowdfunding page to pay the wee taig that attacked Mbappe's fine....:facepalm:

I think it's the other guy that punched the pitch invader that they're funding for.

29 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Lucky you. I had to stay sober for that shite last night.

Could have been worse. You could have been jaked before it and started sobering up during the 2nd half. Then travel home sober feeling shit without a cargo as you never made it to the shop before 10. 

Archived