* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

• Replies 50.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, thegambler said:

They’re paying for this hotel out of their own pocket, right? If so, who gives a flying fuck what reason they give. 

Because that money that you say is there's they might have not earned if them and the others never pushed us down those divisions. Taig fucks have made a killing out of us being away. Rangers getting all the punishment put our finances and competing with them at an all time low.

18 hours ago, Jonathan1872 said:

Work in an office and sit right across from two feinian bastards.

They haven't shut up all fucking day, talking about CL, hotel and the Of. I am sick to my stomach with it had enough of the cunts.

We need to fucking get our shit together and hopefully Brendan has a heart attack.

stab them in the eyes with a biro

:matron:  

TOMMY Sheridan is planning to take Hip Hop star Coolio to celtic's sold-out clash against Hibernian at Parkhead.

The ex-politician is expected to meet up with the rapper in the city on Saturday after the pair formed an unlikely relationship while appearing on Celebrity Big Brother together in 2009.

Coolio, who is best known for hit single Gangsta's Paradise, will be playing the SSE Hydro in the city on the same day as part of the I Love the 90s tour which also features Vanilla Ice.

Tommy told fans: "Hoping to bring Coolio to the big game tomorrow. From Gangsta's Paradise to Paradise."

The Evening Times previously revealed that the pair still keep in touch after Coolio exclusively told us he had visited Tommy's Cardonald home.

He said: “I have some people in Scotland I consider like my family. Tommy Sheridan is my good friend."

He added: “We still keep in contact. I will probably go to his house for dinner when I come to Scotland like I did last time.

“I met his family and he has a lovely family. Hopefully we will get a chance to hang out, I would like to introduce him to some of my friends.

“Tommy is good people. I like his conviction. He stands up for what he believes in and I like that.”

celtic FC previously revealed that the clash was sold-out with fans eager to see Neil Lennon's return to Parkhead as Hibernian manager.

mouthfull.gif

:britney: 

Now do we think the scum will do the spoon burners a favour and give them a point ?

Personally I'd like to see Broonaldo giving Stokes an elbow in the face or kicking someone's head and the TLB having a meltdown but we know it won't happen it will be one of the cleanest most sporting games we've ever seen. :lol:

9 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Now do we think the scum will do the spoon burners a favour and give them a point ?

Personally I'd like to see Broonaldo giving Stokes an elbow in the face or kicking someone's head and the TLB having a meltdown but we know it won't happen it will be one of the cleanest most sporting games we've ever seen. :lol:

Nah we know it won't happen cause broonaldo is injured and oot o the game

16 hours ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

:matron:  

TOMMY Sheridan is planning to take Hip Hop star Coolio to celtic's sold-out clash against Hibernian at Parkhead.

The ex-politician is expected to meet up with the rapper in the city on Saturday after the pair formed an unlikely relationship while appearing on Celebrity Big Brother together in 2009.

Coolio, who is best known for hit single Gangsta's Paradise, will be playing the SSE Hydro in the city on the same day as part of the I Love the 90s tour which also features Vanilla Ice.

Tommy told fans: "Hoping to bring Coolio to the big game tomorrow. From Gangsta's Paradise to Paradise."

The Evening Times previously revealed that the pair still keep in touch after Coolio exclusively told us he had visited Tommy's Cardonald home.

He said: “I have some people in Scotland I consider like my family. Tommy Sheridan is my good friend."

He added: “We still keep in contact. I will probably go to his house for dinner when I come to Scotland like I did last time.

“I met his family and he has a lovely family. Hopefully we will get a chance to hang out, I would like to introduce him to some of my friends.

“Tommy is good people. I like his conviction. He stands up for what he believes in and I like that.”

celtic FC previously revealed that the clash was sold-out with fans eager to see Neil Lennon's return to Parkhead as Hibernian manager.

mouthfull.gif

:britney: 

tommy Sheridan. a wankers wanker 

of to the match then back home for some swinging and a few of gails miniatures