* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

image.png.d5dbf5bd20070820d971b3a5031a569b.png

Eeets an injusteece. The Calimero spirit is alive and well at The Piggery it seems. St Brendan is unhappy that his Harlem Globetrotters of the football World are being  "forced" to play a League Cup semi-final a full three days after their Champions League match with Bayern. 

Whilst all has been quiet on the conspiracy front down Piggery way recently, the letters of clarification filed away, the calls for enquiries into referee conduct shelved, it does not take much for the beady eyed lunatics to show face when they do not get absolutely everything their own way. Now that the Blessed one has spoken,  can we expect celtic to be given a full weeks rest (perhaps longer if they wish) after every European game they play? Seems only fair in the name of sporting integrity and the fact that they are flying the flag so proudly for Ireland in Europe.

UB banner for the next old firm game right there.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Definite penalty. 

And how many chances did Dundee have second half! Looked harder to miss! Dundee players should have had a bit more composure however it's incredible the amount of point blank shots that just hit off their keepers. They seem to get some amount of breaks..............

15 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

Eeets an injusteece. The Calimero spirit is alive and well at The Piggery it seems. St Brendan is unhappy that his Harlem Globetrotters of the football World are being  "forced" to play a League Cup semi-final a full three days after their Champions League match with Bayern. 

Whilst all has been quiet on the conspiracy front down Piggery way recently, the letters of clarification filed away, the calls for enquiries into referee conduct shelved, it does not take much for the beady eyed lunatics to show face when they do not get absolutely everything their own way. Now that the Blessed one has spoken,  can we expect celtic to be given a full weeks rest (perhaps longer if they wish) after every European game they play? Seems only fair in the name of sporting integrity and the fact that they are flying the flag so proudly for Ireland in Europe.

celtic fans absolutely demanded we be given no break before or after the UEFA Cup final and that was in the name of "sporting integrity".  How dare they now ask for a rest between matches?  Fucking hypocrites.

On 15 October 2017 at 10:37, Jakes Pal said:

They game is on the Saturday cos Hibs play the following Tuesday. I see the media aren't criticising Rodgers for it just going with his comments rather than telling him he's wrong and it's nothing to do with tv.

On 10/10/2017 at 15:45, Band of Brothers said:

I had a rancid tarrier in same corridor as me in the army yes they exist in the forces he would blast IRA tunes but that stopped after he got a bucky bottle to his chops.

Anyway one night he came to my room in his manky top and said he was going to top himself to which I thought aye awrite so gave him 10mins went down to his room and he had put his bed up on its end and was hanging from a tie from the frame to which I said "yer feet are touching the floor ya daft prick now make yer bed ya fanny!". He also got another slap for being such an absolute roaster along with a lad hitting him with a frying pan just for being a tim :lol:

I had a few taigs in basic training with me mate, when we turned up for trade training the full screw in charge was a bear, he never wasted a minute to rag the taigs, I was in the forces during the 90's when the IRA were still targeting squaddies, never used to fail to amaze me that these manky cunts would wear the uniform but sing their taiggy songs, had a few punch ups wi the cunts.

army boxing was always good aswell, getting put in against one off then always added an extra 20% to my punches 

Archived