* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DW1872 said:

12 fines in 6 years and their scummy fans have just won best fans at FIFA awards. What the hell is wrong with football??

Don't know whether to be pissed off or just piss myself laughing.

Aye that makes sense, fukin unreal.

50 minutes ago, Bighouse said:

The Tarrier twitter and their website have all been promoting it by getting their own supporters to vote. Nothing more.

It's like being in a competition to suck yourself off then celebrating when you've came on your own face.

Doubt that could be put anymore clearly, brilliant!! I laughed so hard I followed through!

13 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I wonder if any courageous journalists will be courageous enough to expose the irony of getting a fans award on.the same day they receive yet another fine 

I won't hold my breath 

An impartial journo seems to point it out.

6 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

It's hard to tell tbh :lol:

Well done Robert you achieved just under 30% in your correct spelling which is a marked improvement , please return your fluff and nip book to Miss Smith in the morning.

Keep up the good work in the gym you are looking ahem "different"

They won fuck all

this was a sustained campaign to get sellick fans all over the world to vote for themselves 

as my old Presbyterian granny used to say “self praise is no honour” 

cant help thinking too that it’s almost a year since FIFA and the Home Associations were in conflict over the poppies on shirts dispute. Irony doesn’t begin to describe that. 

A tainted corrupt organisation. And FIFA aren’t any better! 

Archived