* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

Just read elsewhere that for winning this laughable fans thing that they voted for themselves there was an award of 11000E---that on a day when the same fans got fined 9000E for attempted on field assault by a fan------that's them up 2000E on the day then----you really couldn't make this shit up--the game is truly fucked from top to bottom.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Silver Fox said:

Just read elsewhere that for winning this laughable fans thing that they voted for themselves there was an award of 11000E---that on a day when the same fans got fined 9000E for attempted on field assault by a fan------that's them up 2000E on the day then----you really couldn't make this shit up--the game is truly fucked from top to bottom.

They cunts must be having a giggle ,especially liewell. Having a giggle all the way to the bank by the look of it :britney:

11 minutes ago, GersGuy said:

Brenda backing PC and Cardoso in the Rhebel this morning. Can't figure out what the angle is, but I'm sick of his holier-than-thou attitude. GTF we don't need your sympathy. 

It's to warn the referee in the final not to tolerate murderwell being rough on the invisibles.

Simple manipulation.

8 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

They won fuck all

this was a sustained campaign to get sellick fans all over the world to vote for themselves 

as my old Presbyterian granny used to say “self praise is no honour” 

cant help thinking too that it’s almost a year since FIFA and the Home Associations were in conflict over the poppies on shirts dispute. Irony doesn’t begin to describe that. 

A tainted corrupt organisation. And FIFA aren’t any better! 

This is very true and the award should be voted by clubs, not fans. As it basically becomes a 'who has the most fans in the world' award as let's face it. Every team would've been doing the same except obviously the likes of Barca.. 

4 hours ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Bang on. Put a big light on the officials now

Obviously done with their best interest at heart. However, some of the challenges on our players recently have been appalling. Anything that highlights this and actually let’s us play football isn’t a bad thing. 

8 hours ago, GersGuy said:

Brenda backing PC and Cardoso in the Rhebel this morning. Can't figure out what the angle is, but I'm sick of his holier-than-thou attitude. GTF we don't need your sympathy. 

He wants to appear to be everyone's friend. 

We don't need friends like him, or any of that mob.

10 hours ago, GersGuy said:

His angle is pretty simple tbh! He's bringing it to the attention of the referees before they play Motherwell in the final because if they get away with the same shit as Sunday they'll have a chance against them. ??

15 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

This is an Aberdeen fan. Fucking hell. Shitebag has since deleted the tweet. 

Screenshot_20171025-122359.jpg

That's all kinds of wrong 

they for a fact hate us more than they love their own 

just something for bears to remember. whenever we beat these cunts they hate it more than we love it too

Let me get this right. McInnes failed miserably in England and his Aberdeen team get gubbed by celtic on a regular basis, yet somehow he is the man to take us forward and put up a major challenge for the title?  I must be missing something about this ace coach. What is it? 

7 minutes ago, Trooblue said:

Let me get this right. McInnes failed miserably in England and his Aberdeen team get gubbed by celtic on a regular basis, yet somehow he is the man to take us forward and put up a major challenge for the title?  I must be missing something about this ace coach. What is it? 

He's doing better with Aberdeen with 1/10th our budget than Pedro is with 10x his. His first loss in the league.

13 minutes ago, Jonathan1872 said:

He's doing better with Aberdeen with 1/10th our budget than Pedro is with 10x his. His first loss in the league.

Poor though we are at the moment, I actually don't think we'll be behind Aberdeen at the end of this season, but even if we were, we surely don't need a manager whose claim to fame is that he can come second to celtic.  As I said before, his record in England was dreadful. The fact that his name isn't Pedro is not enough, surely? 

1 minute ago, Trooblue said:

Poor though we are at the moment, I actually don't think we'll be behind Aberdeen at the end of this season, but even if we were, we surely don't need a manager whose claim to fame is that he can come second to celtic.  As I said before, his record in England was dreadful. The fact that his name isn't Pedro is not enough, surely? 

I'm a big fan of Derek, aye he is coming second because taigs have 20x his budget, getting taig reject players and loans from them what can he really do? Nothing. With his budget and his limitations he looks like a decent manager. Let's not forget he lost a few players at the start of the season and stitched another team together with nothing. Guy is a shoe sting magician. Give him a bit of money and who knows what he is capable of.

I reckon we will finish second too, but if he beats us to it he should get the Rangers job.

Archived