* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Listening to the shite on bt it’s hard to believe Bayern won. 

And thats why they will always be the whipping boys at this level.sheer deluded self indulgenge.In no other nation would that be viewed as a victory of sorts.it is what it is, a home defeat to a team who were without 7 yes 7 first team players.

3 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Is that when they said we played anti-football or something lol

The complaining we did at the time too when we were playing "anti-football" and winning things :lol:

I remember being on here when we were on our way to winning titles under Walters management and everyone was complaining about the style of football he was having us play. Oh to go back to that now. 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

The complaining we did at the time too when we were playing "anti-football" and winning things :lol:

I remember being on here when we were on our way to winning titles under Walters management and everyone was complaining about the style of football he was having us play. Oh to go back to that now. 

I wasn't on here back then, but jeez you would think people would be happy that we won consistently.

Yeass ya taig tramp bastards. Bayern pissing about and they score and they are thinking they are getting a result and oops it's 2-1 ya pricks. 

That's the neighbour away to work slamming the doors in a bad mood. Get it up ye ya cunt. ???

And the greatest fans in the world really showed me tonight why they are that. I mean they had a light show stolen from some European team and eh well em em em well can someone help me out with this. Muppets. ?

Bayern did literally all they needed to do to win. Nothing more nothing less.

I would expect a Rangers Championship winning side, certainly one that was unbeaten domestically for over 60 games to beat a Bayern b side or at least not lose. IMO any of our previous Championship winning sides would get a result against a Bayern b side, and I'm trying to be objective here.

I find it all quite amusing though. If they and the media continue to believe the hype they're going to face a very real and rude awakening. Once the wheels come off I genuinely don't think they'll be able to deal with it. That's why it's so imperative we get the right man in and sort out our bloody home form. Their team has never felt any real pressure. The next few weeks and months could be very interesting.

Archived