* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

3 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I see BBC4 are showing a documentary about eejit Sands, making him out as some sort of hero :lol:

Irish Republican night on the BBC then.

Died for fuck all and smeared himself in shite,maybe that's why the tramps refrain from washing to be more like their hero :mutley:

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

Brenda can literally do what he likes without any form of criticism. Utterly bizarre. The ironic thing is, winning 1-2 will probably make him feel his offensive style is vindication of his attacking beliefs. I think they actually think this is a massive result. It's all very strange. They're all a little deluded. They fucking lost haha.

They're crackpots mate had that been a strong Rangers side there's no way I'd be celebrating a defeat against a seriously weakened Bayern side.

8 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

For all the talk of Warburton not having a plan B it's becoming pretty clear that neither does Brenda

He's not interested in having a plan b. He said after the away game that he would rather they played "their way" and lost than set out defensively and end up still losing anyway :lol:

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

He's not interested in having a plan b. He said after the away game that he would rather they played "their way" and lost than set out defensively and end up still losing anyway :lol:

Sad thing is he'll get away with it in Scotland due to everyone else being so shite.

6 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Brenda can literally do what he likes without any form of criticism. Utterly bizarre. The ironic thing is, winning 1-2 will probably make him feel his offensive style is vindication of his attacking beliefs. I think they actually think this is a massive result. It's all very strange. They're all a little deluded. They fucking lost haha.

They always have been deluded . Just we were always there to eventually slap their delusion back into place .sooner it returns the better for all involved 

1 hour ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Dembele looks well overweight. He’s only about 21 as well. 

they will be lucky to get 4m for him .He isn't half as good as they think he WAS looks disinterested .compare his efforts to our our morelos .the guy thinks he's made it .the fact thumb is doing better than him shows he's no superstar and I predict will be another wasted career 

13 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I see BBC4 are showing a documentary about eejit Sands, making him out as some sort of hero :lol:

Irish Republican night on the BBC then.

The BBC is not fit for purpose. Any idea that it is a neutral organisation is laughable and is therefore in breach of its Charter. Either break up or strip back down to the Base and start again. 

23 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

BBC rugby expert Tom English states celtic can be proud of their CL campaign. Its like fucking school sports day now were every cunt gets a medal

He’s got to talk them up, they are all they’ve got to cling to in a shitty league, when in fact it’s a fail fail again.

Maybe they should ask why the retards don’t spend some of their Euro millions on decent players like the other big clubs do instead of being happy to lift league titles against zero competition.

We have to beat this mob this season and watch them hit the panic button.

1 hour ago, bluedylan said:

BBC rugby expert Tom English states celtic can be proud of their CL campaign. Its like fucking school sports day now were every cunt gets a medal

It's laughable. They've been knocked out of the competition with 2 group games still to play.

Really hope Paris play their full team against them could be double figures 

7 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

It's laughable. They've been knocked out of the competition with 2 group games still to play.

Really hope Paris play their full team against them could be double figures 

It's madness. I had the misfortune of reading Neil Cameron's analysis of the game. I presume he's one of them? I didn't know whether to throw up or piss myself laughing. His braceface line is fantastic.

Archived