* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

3 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I think many have said, and I think most sensible people would agree, MON, Strapon and he who shall not be named have a far superior European record to brenda. Even if they said the taigs were brave, courageous, unlucky or whatever, then fair enough but why are they just talking absolute nonsense. It's embarrassing. Even taig fans must be embarrassed with some of the stuff that's coming out. Well, maybe not....................

You do have to wonder, what would they be saying if the scum had played to the same level and got pumped 3-0. Just because they managed to keep them down to two and got one themselves somehow they are making progress in the CL. The journos in this country need to have a look at themselves, clutching at straws to try and show the game up here isn’t as bad as everyone knows it is.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know why they didn't win? I know all about the fantastic performance and the huge strides forward that have been made, but why did they lose?, what caused the defeat. It's the question that doesn't have an answer. A,) it was the players playing bad- nope. B,)managers tactics wrong- nope. C,) Did the crowd under perform- no certainly not. Was the opposition just too good- nooooooooo.

What caused the defeat.

Just discovered this from Kerrydale meltdown from the night Scotland got papped oot : Sevco have influenced that the night, a don't know how and a don't care. But they've engineered that exit. Strachan is corrupt.

Got a crazy taig in the work who is adamant that the Champions League is rigged so that they are put in the hardest group. Honestly that's what he said.

Walked away pissing maself laughing. Amazing that over the past five six years in scottish football there has been no conspiracies or handshakes as they have been winning but now they are fucked in Europe every year he comes out with this pish.

Who are they going to blame when we do get back and win something, especially the league. Better get protection units out for the referees and there houses. Fuck, what am I saying, the way the refs have been this season so far I think they are on there payroll already. ?

9 hours ago, standup said:

Does anyone know why they didn't win? I know all about the fantastic performance and the huge strides forward that have been made, but why did they lose?, what caused the defeat. It's the question that doesn't have an answer. A,) it was the players playing bad- nope. B,)managers tactics wrong- nope. C,) Did the crowd under perform- no certainly not. Was the opposition just too good- nooooooooo.

What caused the defeat.

Craig Gordon and Boyata are bombscares and both fucked up in that game. Boyata for the first one passed it straight to a BM player then CG was like a fish out of water trying to go for the header. So i'd say the excuse was individual mistakes

It shows how bad they really are when they're celebrating a 1-2 defeat, to a Bayern Munich team, that rested 7 of it's regular first team players, and never had a recognised forward in their starting 11.

If any other team had done the same, playing with no recognised forwards, they'd be accused of, parking the bus, playing for a draw, not taking the game seriously.

9 hours ago, standup said:

What caused the defeat.

The fact they missed a couple of sitters especially Armstrong, but lets not mention that part as they were so brave in defeat.

46 minutes ago, RJMcGregor said:

Craig Gordon and Boyata are bombscares and both fucked up in that game. Boyata for the first one passed it straight to a BM player then CG was like a fish out of water trying to go for the header. So i'd say the excuse was individual mistakes

As several have said before, it pisses me off that we dont test him enough when we play them. 

Instead of pussyfooting around, our players should be taking shots from outside the box and constantly pressuring... and watch Gordon flap/ let the ball bounce off him allowing for a rebound. 

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

I really hope top spot in that group is still to play for when PSG play them. 

Neymar hates the tarriers so there’s no way they’ll be treating it like a training game like Bayern did

I think PSG play them next and top spot is not guaranteed yet 

Their domestic luck must run out soon.

I very much doubt it will be us or the sheep that beat them as they know to up their game.  It will be a hard working team that get them after a euro game when the press have been blowing smoke up their arses.  

Here's hoping..............

You'd think they had beat Bayern the way Sportsound was going on last night. Improvement on last year's CL? 0-5, 0-3 and 1-2 harldy suggests that and they are bigging up Anderlecht to stoke the dying embers.

Looking forward to another 5-0 at PSG. I hope Anderlecht somehow grab a draw against Bayern to set up a win at parkhead ...

2 hours ago, Blueshoff said:

Their domestic luck must run out soon.

I very much doubt it will be us or the sheep that beat them as they know to up their game.  It will be a hard working team that get them after a euro game when the press have been blowing smoke up their arses.  

Here's hoping..............

St Johnstone on saturday will hopefully put an end to it, timplosion will be brilliant.

Archived