* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Shuggy said:

You'd think they had beat Bayern the way Sportsound was going on last night. Improvement on last year's CL? 0-5, 0-3 and 1-2 harldy suggests that and they are bigging up Anderlecht to stoke the dying embers.

Looking forward to another 5-0 at PSG. I hope Anderlecht somehow grab a draw against Bayern to set up a win at parkhead ...

It's impossible to big up Anderlecht no matter how hard the media try. Even the tarriers I know said they were absolutely dreadful when they managed to beat them.

16 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Anyone see the email from the Bayern fan Urs praising the scum?

The celtic SLO emailed himself pretending to be him for some reason! Cunts are on a different planet man, honestly! ????

IMG_5693.JPG

That surely can't be true... 

52 minutes ago, B1872 said:

The celtic SLO emailed himself pretending to be him for some reason! Cunts are on a different planet man, honestly! ????

IMG_5693.JPG

I very much doubt that to be sent from a Bayern fan. Some of the wording just wouldnt be used unless he has stayed in the UK for a long time. Thats coming from me who lived in the UK for 12 years.

12 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

I very much doubt that to be sent from a Bayern fan. Some of the wording just wouldnt be used unless he has stayed in the UK for a long time. Thats coming from me who lived in the UK for 12 years.

The "High street" is the giveaway for me

1 minute ago, bluedylan said:

On twitter celtic fans saying well done to Roma attacking Chelsea fans..brothers together and all that shite

Someone then posted a photo (not photoshopped)with Roma Ultras away from home with UVF flags:lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

IMG_5693.JPG

The only part of that I believe to be true is the  Thank You. The rest was added by John.

Archived