* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I made a post in this thread a few weeks back saying them going into the EL could be beneficial for us come the run in. They will focus on Europe and rest players for league games, hopefully we can be in contention then and put them under real pressure. 

Haha!

Must’ve been writing mine as you posted this!

Great minds...

Win our next two games and we`re only 2 points behind before they play Hearts away on the Sunday. Will be a big ask to beat Hibs this Wednesday but its the type of game you have to win to stand any chance of challenging the tims and if we do I could see it being a huge turning point.

18 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

With McCrorie pinging the ball off the underside of the bar and in off Gordon’s head then off to celebrate with the Bears

I'd like it to be a rebounded deflection off Broon's nads. Then he can give a bollock for his team.

25 minutes ago, The Monk said:

Win our next two games and we`re only 2 points behind before they play Hearts away on the Sunday. Will be a big ask to beat Hibs this Wednesday but its the type of game you have to win to stand any chance of challenging the tims and if we do I could see it being a huge turning point.

If they lose on wed we go on top with those games... 

On the phone or would cut and paste but look at this article for the level of bias towards celtic. An interview with Warburton about his time with us and the title and the conversation is littered with references to that lot because the reporter keeps asking about them. It's got nothing to do with them either. The last sentence is as bad as you get. It's a fucking joke they get away with this pish in stuff about Rangers.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1951967/Rangers-mark-warburton-celtic-moussa-dembele/

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

Nonsense. We’ve got nobody but ourselves to blame for the dreadful results against Hearts, Killie, Hamilton and Dundee. 

That's not strictly true since we had a perfectly good goal chopped off against hearts agree with other 3 games

9 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

The political wing of the scum might regret that banner..:whistle:

Was reading today bout the Jose/Pep fall out over the yellow ribbon ....the new regs are that the "political statement" must be offensive to be sanctioned.....that is offensive. Hope uefa have the balls to do the cunts again.

2 minutes ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

Was reading today bout the Jose/Pep fall out over the yellow ribbon ....the new regs are that the "political statement" must be offensive to be sanctioned.....that is offensive. Hope uefa have the balls to do the cunts again.

I'm sure the sfa/spl will do fuck all..

Archived