* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, B1872 said:

Victim card being played by the tarriers all over social media for this ‘alleged’ attack on a seat by brother Gary. You just know he’s going to get banned for this!

people are genuinely suggesting he face criminal charges 

a footballer 

FOR KICKING A FOOTBALL

4 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Victim card being played by the tarriers all over social media for this ‘alleged’ attack on a seat by brother Gary. You just know he’s going to get banned for this!

Surely he can’t get banned as the ref seen it and booked him? 

Im surprised he never got the red tbh 

Just now, Vanoli said:

people are genuinely suggesting he face criminal charges 

a footballer 

FOR KICKING A FOOTBALL

They’re a strange breed! A girl tweeted it was her the ball hit and she has thanked the celtic players for their reaction. Where were these superheroes when young children’s lives were ruined in over 40 years at the hands of a paedophile ring subsequently covered up by their club?!?!

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Surely he can’t get banned as the ref seen it and booked him? 

Im surprised he never got the red tbh 

Tony the tim makes the rules up as he goes along, he’ll be sitting watching replays on celtic tv the now!

Petsonally Gary Fraser deserves a knighthood. ??

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

Tony the tim makes the rules up as he goes along, he’ll be sitting watching replays on celtic tv the now!

Petsonally Gary Fraser deserves a knighthood. ??

I honestly don’t think Tony the fenian wank can do anything if the refs took action 

might be wrong though - Gary should be doing the half time draw Motherwell game 

10 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

'This was our players' response'

What, walk over at half a mile an hour and do nothing to Fraser :lol:

I thought the person that wrote it was being sarcastic but he obviously wasn’t the crack pot 

Armstrong laughed and Brown walked 20 feet and stood in the hold me back pose 

I watched that video three times to see what the response was. I wouldn't have known that it was they cunts trying to act the hard man unless people pointed it out. Pathetic and laughable. I thought he was trying to hit it back of advertising boards, but hey if it smashes into one of there faces I'm happy at that.

13 hours ago, B1872 said:

They’re a strange breed! A girl tweeted it was her the ball hit and she has thanked the celtic players for their reaction. Where were these superheroes when young children’s lives were ruined in over 40 years at the hands of a paedophile ring subsequently covered up by their club?!?!

None of them were born mate :lol: 

Archived