* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

4 hours ago, gmcf said:

Somebody's gonna be shiting it tomorrow. 

Nah, she wasn't singing The Billy Boys, nothing to see here, move along, move along. 

It's like fucking Obi Wan Kenobe, 'these aren't the bigots you are looking for, move along...' 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brainwashed at like 14 years old or something. Stupid little girl. Seen a lot of things said that could easily cause offence to someone, but reading something as bad as this from someone so young is depressing. What a tramp.

DSUum19XUAAK3tO.jpg:large

17 minutes ago, Marky. said:

Brainwashed at like 14 years old or something. Stupid little girl. Seen a lot of things said that could easily cause offence to someone, but reading something as bad as this from someone so young is depressing. What a tramp.

She will be getting cum wiped across her acne covered forehead by 16 and up the duff no long after.

Be giving out sookies to pay for rusks n nappies by 17.

Smelly Catholic hoor 

8 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

One of the mongo cunts actually believes the sfa/spfl drugged the celtic players before the game and before hearts game ???

Screenshot_2017-12-31-12-55-28.thumb.png.7d1b538b28445306565794a79379274e.png

They cunts are no.well :lol:

See when we beat them/win the league some of them will genuinely top themselves :lol:

29 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

One of the mongo cunts actually believes the sfa/spfl drugged the celtic players before the game and before hearts game ???

Screenshot_2017-12-31-12-55-28.thumb.png.7d1b538b28445306565794a79379274e.png

Yes , some cunt was definitely papping ugly pills in their tea .

I think Broonaldo and the convicted bigot Griffiths must have had two cups tho .

25 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Honest to fuck. Give me TLB's honest, straightforward scumbaggery over Rogers' messianic, 'love me' performance any day. 

TLB at least knows what he is and isnt afraid of spewing shite but Brendan just wants to feel loved by all also has a smarmy arrogance about him the horrible cunt.

55 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Where's that from? :lol:

Post match comments with the rags. Full transcript below, mad bastard!

But asked if it was time for a rest, he said: “Very much so. It’s obvious in terms of the number of games we’ve played and 
everything that goes into it.

“Up here you virtually have back to back seasons so there is no real rest.

“Similar to this time last year in terms of the performances in December, we are maybe a wee bit tired.

“Even though we got the 
victories in them they maybe weren’t spectacular.

“Credit to the players though because I have seen it many times over the years where you can maybe lose that one 1-0.

“Not take your chances and then your opponent gets a goal and all of a sudden you are on a disappointment. But the 
resilience of the players and the resolve they showed, they have done really well.

“If you can’t score then you must make sure you don’t lose. That is our fourth clean sheet in a row now, after our game when we 
conceded four.

“In the first half we were the better team without too many moments of quality. 
In the second we huffed and puffed a bit.

“In the first 20 minutes they came out and had some opportunities. I thought towards the end our physicality could come into it and get us a goal but it didn’t happen.

“It was probably a fair result in the end.

“In the second half Rangers had a couple of chances, one really good one with 
Morelos, but the game lacked quality. It was a wee bit frantic. Lots of effort, lots of 
commitment but we just lacked that wee bit of quality in the final third.”

He said: “There will always be critics but it’s not something I worry about and I will ensure the players don’t either.

“Like I say you are playing your 38th competitive game, your ninth in the month.

“That is a real taxing period for the players mentally and physically and we showed a different side today. OK, we weren’t quite as bright but it is all natural. I’d expect that.

“We want to put away our chances which maybe gives us a different feel and motivation in the game but if you can’t win it then don’t lose.”

Asked about his call to start Moussa Dembele ahead of Leigh 
Griffiths, a decision which rarely looked like it paid off, he was 
circumspect.

Rodgers said: “It’s very much about the team. I’m not worried about the individuals.”

The Hoops boss will take a bit of time to reflect on what he describes as an “iconic” year before he turns on full 
thrusters again after the January break.

But he insists there will be few things he’ll appreciate more than the happiness he knows his team’s 
achievements have brought.

He said: “Whatever I do going forward I know it will be hard to beat as the most enjoyable year I’ve ever had in football.

“From the first day to the last, it has been an iconic year. You create the legend in terms of how you perform but I’ll never truly 
appreciate it until I’m long gone.

My biggest pleasure is seeing happiness in people though. People will talk at New Year about their big moments.

“I have two things that spring to mind. One is just seeing the happiness of the 
people when we’ve played well in games.

“But the biggest is probably an old lady, Patsy, who is in her 70s. She stands outside our hotel for every game we play.

“She’s covered in celtic gear. She wears her Brendan hat, her Brendan scarf.

“Her son came up to me not so long ago and said, ‘Thank you so much, you’ve given her a new lease of life.’

“That makes me as happy as picking up any trophy.”

4 hours ago, Marky. said:

Tbf I've maybe possibly heard that saying/being sung with a different religion than Protestants :innocent:

7 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

But the biggest is probably an old lady, Patsy, who is in her 70s. She stands outside our hotel for every game we play.

We all know what kind of wummin stand outside hotels. Obviously Brenda’s into older wummin and lady bhoys.

Creepy bastard is well suited to them. 

I was in work yesterday when game was on, taigs giving it 4 or 5 nil to them all week, you're always dreading the worse when you're not with you're own kind, only had wee snippets of what was happening but started to filter through to me that we were getting the upper hand in the second half, they cunts were quiet as fuck and I actually thought we were hoping to beat them. There faces at the end and until I finished at six was brilliant, they sat at a table together in hushed tones on there break, me and other bluenose sat and watched the highlights, laughing at the cunts, nobody won yesterday but was a wee moral victory for us in work and seeing there greeting faces was just a treat for myself, they are already giving it wait until we get yous at Ibrox, never learn to shut there mouths do they, we will be back on top soon I believe. FTP

Archived