* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Looks like Dembele will be seeing out his contract with the tarriers as according to Mark Guidi the tims “won’t accept anything less than £20 million”. Just fucking wow! 

Guidi was one of the £40million gang last season.

9 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Looks like Dembele will be seeing out his contract with the tarriers as according to Mark Guidi the tims “won’t accept anything less than £20 million”. Just fucking wow! 

This will be another 'undisclosed' fee where they imply they receive twice as much as they actually do.

But some comedown from 40 + million bids from Chelsea, Bayern Munich etc to Brighton and Hove Albion! And I wouldn't be surprised actually if he ends up at Southampton.

2 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

The tarriers are raging with Thierry Henry because he says Dembele should leave. 

Theyre calling him a cheat because of that accidental hand ball against the Free State years ago :lol:

Dembele won't be going anywhere. The simple fact is that he just isn't a very good football player. Septic know it, their fans know it, everyone in Scottish football knows it.  They are relying on the press to build him up ; however, despite a few clubs possibly watching, no offer has- or will- be made. His performances have been nothing short of abysmal.

3 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

Dembele won't be going anywhere. The simple fact is that he just isn't a very good football player. Septic know it, their fans know it, everyone in Scottish football knows it.  They are relying on the press to build him up ; however, despite a few clubs possibly watching, no offer has- or will- be made. His performances have been nothing short of abysmal.

Baffled how anyone can actually rate him. Utterly average.

5 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I can tell you on cast iron authority they're going to have a huge repair bill shortly for structural steel that is badly rusting on both gables behind the goals. That was the reason the panel fell off recently. The fixing points are all on corroding secondary steel. All of that will have to be replaced and much more added too. And if the concerns about the primary steel beccome realised then they are in all kinds of shit. The cost and complexity for that is off the radar. 

Wonder if John James will investigate the 'house that Fergus built'? 

Is this just a rumour you have heard or are have you been given this information as true, would love to hope its true as they are sleekit bastards at covering things up.

2 hours ago, B1872 said:

FFS it was 40million for him last January 

7 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I can tell you on cast iron authority they're going to have a huge repair bill shortly for structural steel that is badly rusting on both gables behind the goals. That was the reason the panel fell off recently. The fixing points are all on corroding secondary steel. All of that will have to be replaced and much more added too. And if the concerns about the primary steel beccome realised then they are in all kinds of shit. The cost and complexity for that is off the radar. 

Wonder if John James will investigate the 'house that Fergus built'? 

Off the radar costs? What is that? I have no idea in what "ball park" that would be...

Dembele is a cracking player I think - his hearts not just in it the now.

They'll get decent money for him but the 40-million talk is ridiculous.

15 is fair IMO. 

Be funnier if he breaks his leg next game and they get zero for him though.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Dembele is a cracking player I think - his hearts not just in it the now.

They'll get decent money for him but the 40-million talk is ridiculous.

15 is fair IMO. 

Be funnier if he breaks his leg next game and they get zero for him though.

I think the boy is better than most Rangers fans think but not as good as the tarriers claim.

i predicted when he signed he’d end up at a bottom 10 pl league team to scoffs of no he has something special unfortunately that wee nik nak heed bastard is more dangerous 

8 hours ago, Chineseboy said:

Reminds me of the supposed bids they knocked back for scott brown back not long after he joined them, think it was 15mill from Newcastle we got told lol, then it was thiz team and that team watching him when in fact no cunt wanted the walloper

12 hours ago, Chineseboy said:

Even Tom English slated him the other day

15 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I see Ajer is the latest one that the press have started printing positive articles about. That’ll be him slowly built up until May when he’ll be a 20 million pound rated centre half then.

Already begun...

http://www.talkingbaws.com/2017/12/pat-nevin-says-kristoffer-ajer-young-john-stones/

He looked pish against us

12 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Before the game last week I had never heard of the cunt.... a "young" john stones? Stones is only 23! And playing at the highest level while this unknown cunt has played a few games in this pishy league..... another fucking pape in fantasy land is Nevin the weasel faced fenian.....

Archived