* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, kaiser1041 said:

I think the boy is better than most Rangers fans think but not as good as the tarriers claim.

i predicted when he signed he’d end up at a bottom 10 pl league team to scoffs of no he has something special unfortunately that wee nik nak heed bastard is more dangerous 

Couldn't agree more, it's obvious that he has some natural talent and ability. From what i saw of him last season he was a talented young striker, that being said from what i've seen (little) this year & heard from others is that his heart is just no longer in it. 

How many years does he have left on his contract? Anybody know

As you say though i genuinely think the thumb is a greater threat

this covers a few things raised yday 

the giro dome needing extensive work done is not an urban myth or wishful thinking from us .we all know it was built on the cheap .but a story from the time never carried to this day was .the stadium was built to get as many bums on seats for as little outlay as possible .even back then it was known the stadium was not a long term measure and the lifespan was limited. wont be too long before the anti Fergus stories start popping up.the bunnet did dig them out the shit but he made multiple times what his investment was 

aijer has been with those tramps a good while now and has generally been shite for that time.funny enough he has a couple of half decent games and he's the next multi million asset .Bates was the outstanding defender last week but you don't see us wanking off at a hysterical value of the boy .because we are realistic 

finally dembellend is not somebody iv daw a lot of but apart from his hatrick against us he has never looked anything more than average .it's like he has downed tools because he believes he has made it and earned his big move .well the longer he leaves it the leads chance of it happening .if lieswell gets anything over 15m offered he will need to take it as very soon indeed nobody will be interested at all for any decent fee .and his 40m fake Chelsea bid will have been a waste of time 

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

I see Ajer is the latest one that the press have started printing positive articles about. That’ll be him slowly built up until May when he’ll be a 20 million pound rated centre half then.

What about the £10m bids sellick were fending off for Bitton???

Thing is they have numerous press lackeys out there bumming up any player or valuation for their own mutual benefit. 

2 hours ago, DBBTB said:

I see Ajer is the latest one that the press have started printing positive articles about. That’ll be him slowly built up until May when he’ll be a 20 million pound rated centre half then.

Yet barely anything about young McCrorie.....

David Bates was the best defender on the park last week, McCrorie has been the best young player in Scotland the past 3 months, yet a cunt that gets bullied by Morelos and has played about 5 full games is now becoming the £20 million guy. 

The press up here are rancid tarrier fucks

22 hours ago, Gustav said:

"Grandparents take their grandchildren along to a clash between Catholics and Protestants. You hear non-stop chanting about the Pope and the Virgin Mary - it is unhealthy and dripping with hate."

"During the whole game the Ibrox crowd sang: 'Agathe loves curry' every time I touched the ball. It was insane!"

Buckled :lol: 

That statement is so contradictory for a start.....we were either chanting non stop about the pope or singing Agathe loves curry?

Which one of his made up lies are we to believe:mutley:

9 hours ago, magic8ball said:

this covers a few things raised yday 

the giro dome needing extensive work done is not an urban myth or wishful thinking from us .we all know it was built on the cheap .but a story from the time never carried to this day was .the stadium was built to get as many bums on seats for as little outlay as possible .even back then it was known the stadium was not a long term measure and the lifespan was limited. wont be too long before the anti Fergus stories start popping up.the bunnet did dig them out the shit but he made multiple times what his investment was 

aijer has been with those tramps a good while now and has generally been shite for that time.funny enough he has a couple of half decent games and he's the next multi million asset .Bates was the outstanding defender last week but you don't see us wanking off at a hysterical value of the boy .because we are realistic 

finally dembellend is not somebody iv daw a lot of but apart from his hatrick against us he has never looked anything more than average .it's like he has downed tools because he believes he has made it and earned his big move .well the longer he leaves it the leads chance of it happening .if lieswell gets anything over 15m offered he will need to take it as very soon indeed nobody will be interested at all for any decent fee .and his 40m fake Chelsea bid will have been a waste of time 

When the sfa move Scotland games to the piggery they'll get the money for the upgrade (or repairs in reality)

2 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

What about the £10m bids sellick were fending off for Bitton???

Thing is they have numerous press lackeys out there bumming up any player or valuation for their own mutual benefit. 

Was Izaguirre not a multi million pound player at one stage as well :duh:

48 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

David Bates was the best defender on the park last week, McCrorie has been the best young player in Scotland the past 3 months, yet a cunt that gets bullied by Morelos and has played about 5 full games is now becoming the £20 million guy. 

The press up here are rancid tarrier fucks

Wilson was man of the match IMO.

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

Was Izaguirre not a multi million pound player at one stage as well :duh:

15m for izaguirre and 20m for Kayal iirc..... doonelly and O'Donnell were once wonder kids ... Collins could play in any league n the world.... and stevie Fulton was he next roberto Baggio according to one of their former managers.... the most dilusional bunch of cretins ever shat into society....in their culture they have to lie to hide their inner demons and shame......

49 minutes ago, heathen fish boy said:

I'm pretty sure defacing a UK passport is criminal damage due to it actually being government property

should be in the clear .unless he wrote his name on it .they won't have any evidence to say it was him either ??

unless somebody saves the picture 

1 hour ago, Theulstervolunteer said:

15m for izaguirre and 20m for Kayal iirc..... doonelly and O'Donnell were once wonder kids ... Collins could play in any league n the world.... and stevie Fulton was he next roberto Baggio according to one of their former managers.... the most dilusional bunch of cretins ever shat into society....in their culture they have to lie to hide their inner demons and shame......

The one that I always remember is Johansen, sure he won player of the year his first season and the usual 20million price tag was being banded about, fast forward a season hes moved to Fulham for about 2 million and never heard from again.

1 hour ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

The one that I always remember is Johansen, sure he won player of the year his first season and the usual 20million price tag was being banded about, fast forward a season hes moved to Fulham for about 2 million and never heard from again.

Efrain juarez had played 3 friendly games and arsenal were ready to splash 8 million on him :lol:

Archived