* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Tierney and his boyfriend  PR7 could be facing each other in the Manchester Derby next season:lol:

No they will gaze longingly at each other from their respective benches if they even get on the bench. The two lovers will then be seen walking into the sunset to footballing obscurity.

2 hours ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Agathe yesterday mutton today ?

B22FDB66-5FE7-48CC-AE7A-233FE52259DF.png

I assume the driver identified himself as a gers fan,and if some cunt tried to kill me then I wouldn’t just shrug it off as one of those things. Jackanory.

Here's the  next insufferable cunt they've signed

Asked who has made the most appearances for the club with 822 games? he said: “Billy McNeill. He was captain in 1967 when celtic won the European Cup in Lisbon. The celtic fans always sing about that day in the 67th minute.

“celtic have won 48 championships and 37 Scottish Cups.

“I also read Brendan Rodgers’ biography. He was an ardent celtic fan from an early age, lives and loves this club.

“I’ve got a very good feeling about signing. celtic play a similar style to RB Leipzig. Standing high, no senseless balls forward and pressing.

Their PR is incredible 

29 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Asked who has made the most appearances for the club with 822 games? he said: “Billy McNeill. He was captain in 1967 when celtic won the European Cup in Lisbon. The celtic fans always sing about that day in the 67th minute.

“I also read Brendan Rodgers’ biography. He was an ardent celtic fan from an early age, lives and loves this club.

“I’ve got a very good feeling about signing. celtic play a similar style to RB Leipzig. Standing high, no senseless balls forward and pressing.

Their PR is incredible 

Who said it

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Their PR is incredible 

The guy must of read all that pish from one of they telepromters, no way would he remember all that...sad bastards..

12 hours ago, yermaw145 said:

Read that Daily Record article 'why Moussa Dembeles transfer to Brighton hangs in the balance' :lol:

The propaganda machine is failing this season.

The record are falling over themselves trying to stay in the tarriers good books, worse than usual they are spouting positive stories, you have to wonder why, pzj alludes to a few things happening in march that wont be good for them

Archived