* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

On 04/01/2018 at 15:38, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

The one that I always remember is Johansen, sure he won player of the year his first season and the usual 20million price tag was being banded about, fast forward a season hes moved to Fulham for about 2 million and never heard from again.

One taig in particular tried to tell me he would be "the new Scholes." Seriously.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Spot on with the playing like pish with his wages.
Another Big BoBo shenanigans would make me piss myself laughing.

bobo was a belter .he even said he was loving it that much he was wanting a new contract when his contract was up 

On his website Larkin wrote: “Thank you for all your support over 2017.

“Armageddon marks the end of a journey for me, a three part trilogy of books and films all with one goal, changing the narrative of the previous garbage that was spoon fed to us all.
 My constant goal is the continual promotion of celtic and its supporters, end of.

Says the nutjob who's so obsessed with Rangers he's written books and made films about us. 

:duh::rofl:

9 hours ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

Imagine the uproar if we screened a film at Ibrox about them pumping wanes and using dodgy film schemes.

dodgy land deals and ignoring the necessary contractual requirement to build a road into their peado facility at lennoxtown that they actually got paid to build through council cronyism as the sequal 

37 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Morgan doing a full on turncoat then. Giving it a bit of verbal to rub it in in the papers the day. Wee wank. Hope any Rangers supporting mates he has kick his arse.

Aye what a wee ignorant fud. He talks about them playing in champions league football as though he’ll be anywhere near it! Unfortunately for him he’ll probably find his career is ruined the same as many before him.

Love how the cunty media, tarrier players and management just assume they’ll be playing in the Champions League qualifiers next year! Due to the court cases coming up in March I wonder what  the point deduction is for harbouring and hiding a paedophile ring?!?!

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

Love how the cunty media, tarrier players and management just assume they’ll be playing in the Champions League qualifiers next year! Due to the court cases coming up in March I wonder what  the point deduction is for harbouring and hiding a paedophile ring?!?!

They will get a couple of million quid for their bravery and outstanding reputation.

They should be shut down and razed to the ground and wiped from the history books horrible fucking cunt of a club.

Archived