• Created
  • Last Reply

A scandalous performance from the sheep and that losing fuck that is mcinness 

10 losses in a row 

What the fuck has happened to that club 

Their fans were completely numb watching that dross first half 

Considering the scum were in Russia other night on the back of a gubbing 

Considering they have a weak defence and mcinness sets up to contain 

I would want that fanny of the highest order sacked after that pitiful performance 

8 minutes ago, Gustav said:

How can that parasite look himself in the mirror, chance to get fucking Aberdeen within 6 points off the leaders with 10 games to go and he goes out there and doesn't even make an attempt to win

Mate am glad he knocked us back he’s useless

19 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

The sheep can't get a result because the defeatist " we can't beat them " attitude mcinnes has , has filtered through to his team. 

They don't believe they can win , regardless of circumstances.

And that's the mentality he would have brought with him to Ibrox. 

They have some good players, Aberdeen. McLean being one. But fuck me Mcinnes' tactics are woeful, ball spends so much time in the air just being hoofed over and over.

Nothing personal against him because he is/was a Rangers man but was strongly against him getting the job and couldn't be happier it never worked out.

celtic were there for the taking at 10 men.

Suppose it doesn't help when they are missing their 3 best players, but that performance was embarrassing, they didn't have a go at all.

McInnes' set up was all wrong, every team who's had success against them this season has pressed them high and hard, 1st half they were content to just sit back and let celtic play. Nonsense.

This was an inevitability. Aberdeen are the exact team you want to play when off form. They are managed by a guy who will randomly make baffling changes and tactical decisions, making the game perfect for an opposition.

They win plenty of matches, but lose the plot when up against anything that might hurt them. The fact they are so close to us is our own doing with some stupid defeats.

If anything, McInnes will take the next team that come calling for his services, but I’m delighted that club won’t be us. He doesn’t have the brain to manage a team expected not to fluff their lines when under any pressure.

They were appalling against us 3 times and by the sounds of it, atrocious again today. Though I missed the game today as I tend not to go out my way to watch them.

Remember their fans took it as a victory that he wasnt coming to Rangers as if it was on par with winning something. There is plenty of material for a laugh at the sheep thread. Or Laugh at" the 2nd best team in scotland" thread.

In years to come del boy might be looked upon as the most honest Bear ever.  He said no because he knew he was not up to the job and didn't want to hurt us anymore than we had been..??..

But the pathetic record he has v the scum and against us for that matter does beg the question who the fuck thought he was the answer..??..

Archived