* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

From Kerrydale Street

Strachan: "The number of chances we made was far more than Aberdeen...I think we've done enough to win many a game..."

Feck off.

Waves of attacks.

If that was waves then we are a puddle.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
QUOTE (Lubo The Magician @ Mar 18 2008, 09:44 PM)

I have EFFIN HAD IT with the anti Strachan brigade in this place.

If you are ready to concede the season tonight then haul your sorry arse down to Celtic, take the SPL trophy and walk it to I-Pox and hand it over to Murray/Smith/McCoist/Barry "8" right now.

Otherwise shut the 'eff up

Anyone who thinks the season is over tonight can GTF Oh and one more thing, you will be gone long before Strachan

Ure having a laugh now m8 this season is well and truly fecked. We've gift wrapped them a treble in the space of 7 days. Strachan isnt a good manager Stevie Wonder could even see that.

oh yes :lol:

GTF Strachan - fugg off now ya ginger pudding

--------------------

effin shameful.

I'm not even furious - just a weary acceptance of what this team has become.

--------------------

Handed them their treble on a silver platter to complete 'Watties' magnificent homecoming.

--------------------

I've held this opinion for a while, but refrain from saying it because it got boring quickly - Strachan is, and always has been, a useless embarassment of a manager.

Do the honourable thing and f*** off.

--------------------

Awful, spineless, characterless, garbage.

--------------------

Pathetic. Joke of a team, no passion. Manager doesn't look to motivate them either.

Seriously considering giving up my season ticket next season. Don't know whether I will be back this season.

--------------------

That's the Huns won the bloody treble. I doubt even a happy clapper on Acid could say that we were not bad tonight and still have a chance at the league.

--------------------

The season was over long before tonight

--------------------

Fud should be sacked now - he clearly won't inspire this team to the league...somebody else might.

Board are a disgrace for putting him in charge in the first place though. Pub manager who's been found out at the first real test.

-------------------

Absolutely dreading the huns at ibrox in a fortnight, we are gonna get pumped. :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

-------------------

anyone want a season ticket for the remaining games? no cost just take it off me!!

-------------------

Season over.

Saying Strachan can't be blamed for the players being this crap is just bizarre. WTF has he spent three years building if not a ****ing football team?

We're a shambles. The hun could trample us. The '3 Old Firm games to go'-chirpers must be really looking forward to those games now. A result at Ibrox? We cannae put away Aberdeen at home, chrissake.

**** it, I hope the door does hit his arse on the way out, actually.

This is my favourite :lol:

Strachan: "The number of chances we made was far more than Aberdeen...I think we've done enough to win many a game..."

Feck off.

Waves of attacks.

If that was waves then we are a puddle.

QUOTE (Lubo The Magician @ Mar 18 2008, 09:44 PM)

I have EFFIN HAD IT with the anti Strachan brigade in this place.

If you are ready to concede the season tonight then haul your sorry arse down to Celtic, take the SPL trophy and walk it to I-Pox and hand it over to Murray/Smith/McCoist/Barry "8" right now.

Otherwise shut the 'eff up

Anyone who thinks the season is over tonight can GTF Oh and one more thing, you will be gone long before Strachan

Ure having a laugh now m8 this season is well and truly fecked. We've gift wrapped them a treble in the space of 7 days. Strachan isnt a good manager Stevie Wonder could even see that.

oh yes :lol:

Ahh, but he's effin had it ;)

David Tanner just asked Strachan the following question... :rolleyes:

"Gordon are Celtic suffering from a Champions League hangover?"

WTF is he for real <cr><cr>

P.S can feel Charlie Nicholas's pain from here :D:D GIRUY :D:D

He's offering Strap-on and excuse for his inept management

Strachan is under severe pressure , his job is on the line

It's mayhem on Kerrydale :lol:

They want Strachan out. I think he'll be gone in the summer.

We have to put them to the sword next week. A win and they are down and out, if they beat us there is belief again. We must not lose!

:lol:

Had a look and they're ready to hang Strachan.

Some great comments. This is a very rare positive one:

I can't be too angry or frustrated. The lhaddies tried their wee hearts out, and at least we lost fair and square without resorting to anti-football or thuggery. I have a feeling this team will really hit its stride next year, the players are young and Strachan is building and with 6 or 9 additions I really think Strachan can mould a great team 4 in 08/09.

I think that's a Rangers fan taking the piss.

David Tanner just asked Strachan the following question... :rolleyes:

"Gordon are Celtic suffering from a Champions League hangover?"

WTF is he for real competition ended 3 weeks ago for them and hes asked that?? <cr><cr>

P.S can feel Charlie Nicholas's pain from here :D :D GIRUY :D :D

That is part of the excuse clause in Celtic's media contracts.

It's mayhem on Kerrydale :lol:

They want Strachan out. I think he'll be gone in the summer.

We have to put them to the sword next week. A win and they are down and out, if they beat us there is belief again. We must not lose!

:lol:

Had a look and they're ready to hang Strachan.

Some great comments. This is a very rare positive one:

I can't be too angry or frustrated. The lhaddies tried their wee hearts out, and at least we lost fair and square without resorting to anti-football or thuggery. I have a feeling this team will really hit its stride next year, the players are young and Strachan is building and with 6 or 9 additions I really think Strachan can mould a great team 4 in 08/09.

I think that's a Rangers fan taking the piss.

I thought so too there.

I'm so happy right now, it's unexplainable...

I know mate, burst into me mate's room in pure hysterics. He's an Evertonian so I just mentioned Liverpool and Barnsley and he got it :lol:

What a fuckin night

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Archived