* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

from the daily retard

The play continued to flow towards Bell after the break but Celtic's intensity had waned and Lennon was increasingly agitated. His mood was to get much worse in 54 minutes as Celtic's defence allowed Sammon to run 40 yards unmolested to score an incredible opener.

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

nvy4z.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

when i started reading that,i thought this was going to be a normal Celtic saying that they were shite and didn't deserve to win.

Then he just proved that there is no such fucking thing,as a tim saying they were shite,it's always the refs fault.

2 Hamilton players got sent off and they cunts got a last minute pen,which we all fucking knew they were going to get as soon as the as the Celtic player went into the box we knew he was going down.

so they didn't get all the decisions against them,do you here billy reid or anyone else from Hamilton moaning about refs?.

If you want a good laugh, go and check out Ewan Murray's blog which has been posted on the guardian website today. I have managed to throw in a few verbal hand grenades as well but the paranoia and anger that lot are showing is worth seeing for comic value. I would have done a thread but there's more than enough threads on here about that shower of clatty cunts!

Archived