* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.celticsupporterassoc.co.uk/content.php?r=117

"Bhoycott is against the SFA, not our Team"

I know that some fans have concerns about leaving the team with no support if we have a bhoycott, and I can understand that way of thinking, but the old saying of “No pain, no gain” springs to mind.

Let’s be absolutely clear about one thing here, this proposed bhoycott is about the treatment of Celtic FC by the SFA and its officials, we will always be 100% behind lenny and the players.

I don’t have to go over the recent history, but things were bad enough, and they have deteriorated dramatically since the Dallas/Dougie incidents. There has to be a serious problem when the President of the SFA comes out and attacks us in the media, just how we expect to get a fair and impartial hearing after his outburst I don’t know.

Getting back to the bhoycott proposal, the feedback up until now shows between 90% and 100% support for a bhoycott of the match at Kilmarnock on Wednesday March 2nd, that feedback is coming from different forums and sources; and also from supporters clubs; every club I have spoken to is in support of the action.

The other side of that is, there are some supporters who will never be in favour of a bhoycott, irrespective of the reason, and I can understand that also. Some fans will say that a bhoycott leaves the team with no support; fair point, but then what do we do? Just except being cheated on an almost weekly basis.

I think the bhoycott at Kilmarnock should be the first action in our campaign for fair treatment; it might not necessarily be the last action. What it will do is confirm to us that the fans can unite for the common good of the whole club, from the directors, right through to the manager and players; and if we don’t get the required response, then the option is there to carry on the action with more boycotts’ of selective matches.

I think if we can get this one organised then we need to look at calling an open meeting of all the fans. We need to look at the options open to us, and determine a strategy for the future. At this meeting we could look at setting up a steering committee to co-ordinate all the different groups and individuals, as I have said many times before, we have lots of very clever people in our ranks, let’s use them for the benefit of Celtic FC and our fans.

I want to thank the supporters who have taken the message out to the fans, and for hosting polls to gauge the level of support, up until now it has been very positive, but there is much work still be done, and there is a part to play by all Celtic fans, you don’t have to be a regular attendee at away matches to have an opinion, and to pledge support, this morning I received an email of support from the North American Federation of Celtic Supporters Clubs, I have also received messages of support from some of our clubs in England. The fight is on, and its one we must win.

Hail Hail

:lol:

Poor wee retarded Tim family removed this due to the abuse they were getting. Sadly it was already saved by some Bears :D

I have tweaked it a little to be fair :pipe:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpwgAF-WgJo

Poor wee retarded Tim family removed this due to the abuse they were getting. Sadly it was already saved by some Bears :D

I have tweaked it a little to be fair :pipe:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpwgAF-WgJo

HAHA at 1.07 the wee lass makes a run fur it and the wee guy's like fook and is stuck wi his life of abuse fi uncle declan.

KC is a right wee pie eater, I never realised how fat he was until I seen him play for the tims. Fashion tip for mr commons.... Fat cunts shouldn't wear hooped jerseys.

I may have been wrong about that comment though, he looks a good player

Until next week when his career is ended by Kyle Bartley

I may have been wrong about that comment though, he looks a good player

Until next week when his career is ended by Kyle Bartley

He's slow and fat, IMO the boy forest is far better and quicker than he is.

Lemons just cut his nose off to spite his face in regards to the whole KC fiasco

http://twitter.com/#!/cartonblanc

This arsehole on twitter is flooding the #rangers trend with a story about why rangers really sing penny arcade. Fucking wanker is sending it to every famous person on twitter and anybody else involved with Rangers :lol:

Report him for spam if you have twitter!

Archived